The UI of Flash Pro CC has been completely redesigned to provide a crisp, focused, and fresh experience. Some of the key changes are:
Dark UI Theme
The dark UI theme allows you to focus completely on the stage and your content when working with Flash Pro. Although you can switch over to a lighter theme, Flash Pro CC is available to you with the Dark UI enabled.
- (A) The Keyboard Shortcuts panel is now equipped with a Search facility that allows you to drill-down to the right Command, easily.
- (B) You can also copy the entire list of Keyboard Shortcuts to the clipboard and then, to a text editor for quick reference.
- (C) In a conflict, when setting a keyboard shortcut for a command, a warning message is displayed. And you can quickly navigate to the conflicting command, modify it to resolve the conflict.
- (D) You can modify a set of shortcuts and save them as a preset. You can then select and use the preset per your convenience.
- Sync Prefernces to Creative Cloud and download on another machine.
- Fully streamlined options for handling Flash Pro Warnings.
- Code editor related preferences integrated into one tab.
- New and completely streamlined editor
- Intelligent commenting
- Integration with Scintilla
Find and Replace dialog
- Ability to search across all open documents(both fla’s and scripts)
- Ability search test fields and code (i.e in actions panel and in scripts) separately
- Limit search to current frame
- Streamlined UI for better usability