Flash Player 10.3.181.16 for Windows Internet Explorer is now available.
This release addresses an issue with hardware acceleration on some systems with Intel HD Graphics adapters when viewing SWF content in Internet Explorer 9. With Flash Player 10.3.181.14 installed, SWF content appears in the upper-left corner of the screen. A full detailed description can be viewed by the Knowledge Base support article.
A new AIR Android update is now available on the Android Market. This patch release includes the following bug fixes and security enhancements:
- AAC audio will now decode and play back correctly on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) devices.
- Ghosting and green artifact issue now fixed on Android 2.2 devices with the NVIDIA Tegra2.
- Security improvements described in the Security Bulletin apsb11-12.
For more information, please refer to the AIR Developer Release Notes.
AIR desktop 22.214.171.12460 release candidate 2 for MacOS and Windows are now available on Adobe Labs. New features include:
- Media Measurement
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation
- Enhanced HTMLLoader API
For more details, see AIR 2.7 release notes.
The Flash Player Incubator is also being updated today, highlighting new technologies and APIs that will provide further enhancements for performance, security, as well as support video and Customer Experience Management (CEM) solutions. See detailed feature descriptions on Adobe Labs, let us know what you think on the Incubator forum or report bugs.
Check out the following features:
Media/Real Time Communications
- G.711 audio compression for telephony
- H.264/AVC SW Encode for camera encoding
- GC Advice
- Socket Progress Events
- Pause/sleep/resume Events
- Disabling Reference Counting
- Secure random number generator
Additional features still available in the Incubator include:
3D and Drawing APIs
- Stage 3D (“Molehill”) 3D APIs
- Cubic Bezier Curves
For more information on these features, see the Flash Player Incubator release notes.
Flash Player 10.3.181.14 for Linux, Mac OS, and Windows and 10.3.185.21 for Android are now available. Flash Player 10.3 for Android supports Android 3.1 devices.
New features in Flash Player 10.3 include:
- Media measurement (desktop only with mobile support coming in a future release)
- Acoustic echo cancellation (desktop only)
- Enhanced privacy protection
- Security enhancements – see Security Bulletin APSB11-12 for more details
For more information on the new features and a list of bug fixes, see the Flash Player 10.3 release notes.