Flash Player 11 and AIR 3 Now Available
We are pleased to announce that Flash Player 11 and AIR 3 are now available for download.
For additional information including detailed information on new features, please see our release notes.
This release addresses compatibility issues that were encountered with Flash Player 10.3.183.5. These include:
- Flash Player 10.3.183.5 Shared library/gotoAndPlay() or gotoAndStop() bug (2940617)
- Textfields are displaying text vertically in 10.3.183.5 release (2941694)
- Massive Animation Slowdown following install of FP 10.3.183.5 (2941759)
- Flash Player 10.3.183.5 MSI installers do not install Windows Control Panel applet (2940568)
- Flash player 10.3 displays a black screen (2943064)
- Sound repeating and building up bug (2941616)
- Flash applications at certain websites (http://www.justin.tv & http://heylenmichel.de) now load correctly (2939645, 2944081)
For additional information on this release, see the following forum post. The latest version of Flash Player for desktop is 10.3.183.7. The latest version of Flash Player for Android is 10.3.186.6.
Today we released Flash Player 11 Beta 2 for desktop and Adobe AIR 3 Beta 2 for desktop on Adobe Labs. The updated beta of Adobe AIR 3 now includes the AIR SDK so that developers can build desktop and mobile applications using the new capabilities available in AIR 3.
Today we released updates to Flash Player & Adobe AIR.
- Flash Player Desktop: 10.3.183.5
- Flash Player Android: 10.3.186.3
- Adobe AIR Desktop & Android: 220.127.116.111
This release includes compatibility updates that address the following two issues in Flash Player desktop:
- On Mac OS X Lion, the Flash Player Settings dialog box does not respond to mouse clicks
- Using Microsoft Internet Explorer 9, audio may stop playing after switching tabs
For more information, please refer to the Flash Player 10.3 Release Notes and 2.7 Developer Release Notes.
In addition, this release includes security improvements that will benefit all users. This update includes security enhancements described in Security Bulletin APSB11-21.