When: February 10th – 10:30am PT / 1:30pm ET / 6:00pm GMT (duration 1 hour and 15 minutes)
Find your time zone here.
Where: via Connect: http://my.adobe.acrobat.com/foi/ (Please enter the room as a ‘guest’ using your First and Last name)
We invite you to partake in our iteration kick-off meetings. We’ll be reviewing decisions made in the last iteration and discussing the upcoming iteration – what we’ll be working on and open issues. This will be a chance for you to give us feedback on these items and to interact with the SDK engineering team.
10:30am – 11:15am : Flex team discusses past and future iterations
11:15am – 11:45am : Open up discussion to community for Q&A
- Please review the content to be presented (the Open Source site will be updated with this information) and post and vote on questions you may ahead of time here
- We’ll only be discussing the SDK – not Builder, Catalyst, Flash Player bugs, Obama, or Flash on the iPhone
- Please keep feedback relevant to this iteration’s content
- Fx prefix is an ongoing discussion that will NOT be discussed in this meeting and will be discussed via the forums
- If you’d like to dive deep into the implementation of a feature, we’d like to discuss this with you. However, given the time constraints of the meeting, please mention it during the session and we can continue this discussion via the forums.