As we promised at the end of last year, we are kicking off an international Flex User Group Tour to discuss recent announcements regarding Flex and the Flash Platform. These meetings will clarify any changes to Flex and Flash including updates on the runtimes and tooling. Additionally, the sessions will educate folks about the Apache process and what it takes for Flex SDK, as a project within the Apache Software Foundation, to continue to thrive. These meetings will be the best place to get accurate and up-to-date information about anything related to Flex.
Below are the cities and dates for our first wave of visits in North America. Europe and Asia dates will be posted shortly. Please refer to individual user group sites for detailed descriptions about the Flex sessions and speakers, including information on how to register to attend. Note: This information will be posted in the coming weeks and we will update this blog post with more detailed information as it becomes available.
We hope to meet and talk with as many developers as possible – so mark the dates and we’ll see you there!
- 2/13/12 – New York: New York Flex Meetup
- 2/15/12 – Boston: Boston Flex User Group
- 2/21/12 – Denver: Rocky Mountain Adobe Users Group
- 2/22/12 – Seattle: Seattle Flash User Group
- 2/29/12 – Chicago: Chicago Flex User Group
- 3/7/12 – Los Angeles: LA Flex & LA Flash User Group
- 3/8/12 – San Diego: San Diego Flash User Group
- 4/19/12 – Dallas: Dallas Flex User Group