Today, the Flex SDK team pushed the 3.4 milestone build live and you can get it from the Flex 3 SDK Downloads page.
Note (updated 8/10/10): As of Flex 4, the most up-to-date Flex class documentation is available from the Platform Reference: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3
Did you know…
- DataGrid is the most popular search term.
- ArrayCollection is the second most popular Flex search term, although Array and XML are second and third, respectively.
- UIComponent is the most viewed page.
- DataGrid, AdvancedDataGrid, and ComboBox are the second, third, and fourth most viewed pages, respectively.
- If you happen to land on a language reference page for an old version, you can use the version pod to navigate to the correct version. The version pod displays towards the top right of each page and you can hide it by clicking the right arrow icon.
In the weeks to come, I hope to write a series of posts that cover the kinds of things our group is doing to improve the overall experience with Adobe learning content.