“That which we call a rose/ By any other word would smell as sweet…” William Shakespeare.
As most of you know by now, we are moving our comment-enabled HTML content from livedocs.adobe.com to help.adobe.com, but every once in a while, someone asks why we didn’t put anything under livedocs.adobe.com/coldfusion/9/*, so I’m going to post the URLs to the ColdFusion documentation one more time:
- What’s New in ColdFusion 9
- ColdFusion 9 Release Notes
- Developing ColdFusion 9 Applications (HTML) – also available as a PDF
- ColdFusion 9 CFML Reference (HTML) – also available as a PDF
- ColdFusion 9 ActionScript Language Reference
- Configuring and Administering ColdFusion 9 (HTML) – also available as a PDF)
The ColdFusion Builder documentation, although technically still in Beta, is in really good shape and worthy of mention:
One of the most exciting developments is that Mallika Yelandur, one of the writers on the ColdFusion documentation team is maintaining a blog for CFDoc topics, and I advise everyone to check it out.
An interesting thing I see is that people still refer to the help.adobe.com-based content as “LiveDocs.” I find this unintended branding to be interesting (and as the developer of the original LiveDocs application, a little bit flattering), but I hope that people aren’t misled by this and are still able to find the most recent ColdFusion documentation.
Finally, Adobe begins its annual holiday shutdown on Thursday, so don’t be surprised that things are quiet until January 4, 2010.
Happy Holidays, everyone!