For those of you still running Designer 7.0 or earlier, check-out the new stuff available in 7.1 on the “Adobe LiveCycle Designer”:http://www.adobe.com/products/server/adobedesigner/ site.
There’s a “what’s new” link under the _Learn More_ column.
Among my favourites are:
* *New Table object* — play with rows and cells to get really nice layouts.
* *Dynamic Properties* — automatically populate list objects with data from data connections.
* *Paper Forms Barcodes* — reduce data entry errors by encoding field values into a barcode which can be scanned from paper once the form has been filled, printed and manually signed.
* *Conditional Breaks* — use changes in your data to trigger breaks in your pagination (e.g. when the category changes, start the new one on a new page).
* *Data-Nominated Subforms* — use changes in your data to determine which subform should be filled next.