by John Brinkman
This is the fourth of four exercises that were part of the LiveCycle best practices lab at MAX.
Fix Layout Problems using XFADebugger
The purpose of this exercise is to fix layout problems by analyzing their PDF with XFADebugger.pdf.
- Content was pushed off the first page
- The second page is truncated
Open XFADebugger.pdf in Acrobat. Use the “Load XFA/PDF file” to open EX4 LayoutProblem.pdf.
- Explore the content in the debugger view. Expand the trees. Click on nodes.
- Click the “Find Warnings” button several times to see various warnings reported.
- Fix the warnings in Designer
Here is the file with the layout problems fixed: EX4 LayoutProblem (Solution).pdf