I started working on a personal project during the week-ends lately.
Here is the result I’m happy to share with the world :
A great new blazeDS Xdoclet Spring Hibernate Maven Archetype (hosted at google code):
Try it out !
- Add my maven repository to your repositories list in your maven configuration file,
- Run 3 maven command lines :
- mvn archetype:create …. (to create your new flex blazeds spring hibernate multi-modules project)
- mvn install (at the root of your newly created project : to compile and package it)
- mvn jetty:run-exploded (at the root of java_webapp module : to run and test your web app at http://localhost:8080 )
You’ll have a sample webapp displays a CRUD “Hello world!” flex web application . This CRUD application was “inspired” from a great article made by Sébastien Arbogast
Thanks Sebastien !
The flex stuff is compiled and packaged through Flex Mojos.
Thanks Velo !
I know quite a few people are waiting for it (12 votes and 6 watching) : https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/BLZ-44
Don’t hesitate to drop me a comment, or a mail.
I’ll tell you more about it in the coming days.