Matrox releases Axio 4.0 for CS4!
Matrox has announced the availability of Axio 4.0 software for Production Premium package including Premiere Pro CS4. This software not only adds support for CS4 for existing Axio users but also the following:
* Full resolution, full frame rate, realtime editing of many more layers of video and graphics
* Realtime mixed-format timelines and multi-cam
* More effects in real time including color correction, chroma/luma keying, speed changes, 3D DVE, blur/glow/soft focus, and many more
* Realtime native editing of Panasonic P2 and P2 HD and Sony XDCAM, XDCAM HD, and XDCAM HD422 clips (MXF files)
* Realtime native editing of Sony XDCAM EX clips (MP4 files)
* Native support for additional codecs including: DVCPRO HD, MPEG HD, MPEG HD422, offline HD, MPEG-2 I-frame in HD and SD, IMX, DVCPRO, and DVCPRO50
* Composite, Y/C, HD/SD analog component, and HD/SD SDI input and output
* Simultaneous HD and SD output
* Realtime MPEG-2 IBP capture from analog, DV, and SDI sources for DVD authoring
* WYSIWYG video output for graphics and compositing Adobe After Effects, and Photoshop, Autodesk Combustion and 3ds Max, eyeon Fusion, and NewTek LightWave 3D (32-bit versions) with dynamic Alt+Tab switching
All in all, it looks like a good release. Go to the Matrox website for more details.