This article was originally written in English. Text in other languages was provided by machine translation.
Adobe Globalization is looking for an experienced architect who can provide technical leadership in software globalization across the company. Here are the details. Interested candidates should send resumes to our recruiter Ann Maginn at email@example.com
Adobe believes in hiring the very best. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic and rewarding workplace where personal and professional fulfillment and company success go hand in hand. We take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our employees, customers and communities. We invite you to discover what makes Adobe a place where exceptional people thrive.
Click this link to experience A Day in the Life at Adobe: http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/careeropp/fma/dayinthelife/
This architect will be responsible for providing the technical leadership in the software globalization across the company. He or she provides the technical guidance to product teams and developer communities about building World Ready applications using Adobe technologies. As a thought leader, the architect must partner with various business teams and influence the technical direction at different levels. In addition, this person will lead some designs of the globalization technologies that align with the company’s direction. This position requires strong presentation skills including speaking at conferences and other standards committee. Also, he or she will need coach other engineers if needed.
- Provide architectural guidance on globalization to product teams, partners, and developer communities
- Present the globalization aspect of Adobe technologies at conferences
- Partner with other architects and business teams to identify globalization requirements for strategic customers
- Lead the planning and design of globalization technologies
- Assist the development of a roadmap for the globalization technologies across products and software frameworks
- Analyze technology industry and market trends and determine their potential benefit and impact to our roadmap
- Research, analyze, and recommend globalization technologies to met new business and technology needs of our global customers
- MS in computer science and 10+ years in commercial software development
- Expertise in software globalization is a must
- Excellent presentation skills to a range of audiences including conferences
- Self motivated and with strong technical and leadership skills
- Good judgment and pragmatic approach in making architectural decisions and tradeoffs
- Experience in agile project methodology and practices
- Experience in enterprise and cloud computing is preferred
- Professional knowledge of current trends and developments in the globalization domain
Adobe’s dynamic working environment is well known – including 11 years on FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For”, and other, similar accolades. By hiring the very best and brightest, we continue to be a simply better place to work.
Adobe is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
About Adobe United States
Adobe has more than 5,000 employees in the United States and is headquartered in San Jose, California, with other office locations nationwide.
Sr. Group Manager, Globalization