This article was originally written in English. Text in other languages was provided by machine translation.
Do you use Adobe® FrameMaker® in any of the following three languages?
If yes then here is a great opportunity for you to contribute and make an impact on improving the overall quality of Localized FrameMaker by being a part of Localized Prerelease Program. Here are the areas you can check:
• Quality of language used throughout the UI: Do you see any instances where the translation is incorrect or not of high quality?
• Truncations, overlaps, clippings and other flawed UI geometry: Do you notice that some text is getting truncated, or some buttons are appearing skewed?
• Character rendition: Are the characters used in your language are displayed incorrectly, or cannot be entered in FrameMaker properly?
• Cross-product consistency: If you are familiar with other Adobe products, do you see any discrepancy that FrameMaker shows vis-à-vis others?
• General usability: Anything in general that you did not like about the product in general?
So if you are interested please send an email to Vinay Krishan Sharma at email@example.com with following details –
1. Full Name
2. Email address
3. Language interested in (out of Japanese, French and German)
4. Your Company/Organization name
5. Job Function/Title
6. How long (no. of years) have you been using FrameMaker?
7. What version of FrameMaker are you currently using?
Vinay K Sharma | Program Manager (Localization) | Adobe Systems