As an initial entry, we thought we’d share with you some of the reasons that we created this blog.
Firstly, Adobe products are widely used in the healthcare industry across a variety of disciplines within the business.
- A radiologist using the extended imaging features of Photoshop
- A clinician filling out a PDF form
- A hospital enterprise relying on our LiveCycle server products
- A healthcare website developer using Adobe Flex and Flash
- A medical center marketing manager creating a newsletter in InDesign
Secondly, the Obama administration has made it clear that they expect healthcare providers at all levels to move away from paper and employ digital processes. Adobe Acrobat and LiveCycle are great solutions.
This is a Adobe team blog site and you’ll see posts by several of our team members in the future. We also hope to have guest postings.
Stay tuned and let us know what you’d like to see.