- Install the Flash Player 10.1 Beta http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer10.html
- Install the debugger player from the same location
- Download playerglobal.swc http://download.macromedia.com/pub/labs/flashplayer10/flashplayer10_globalswc.zip
- Copy playerglobal.swc to the following folder …/Adobe Flash Builder
- In your project properties, under Adobe Flash Player options, select “Use a specific version” and choose 10.1.0.
To do this with SDK 3.x, replace the player/10/playerglobal.swc with the 10.1 version of the SWC. You may want to make a backup copy before you do this.
FYI: Because Flash Player 10.1 is still in beta, it is not included in the the Flash Builder 4 release.Share on Facebook