In localization, we are often wondering how developers, in real life, use the Platform tools to build and deploy multilingual applications. We wonder if developers have a good enough command of English to use Flash Builder or Flash Pro in English? Or do they prefer to use localized versions? Do they prefer to have tutorials in their language or the product itself? What is important for them to get their work done? What about internationalization features? Is there anything preventing them from creating apps and content in languages other than English? What can we improve?
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- jcampbell on Strategy Through Games
- Wagner Santos on Strategy Through Games
- Serious Games for Strategic Planning: Adobe puts Innovation Games to Work on Strategy Through Games
- The International Appeal of Visual Collaboration Games on Strategy Through Games
- The International Appeal of Visual Collaboration Games on Globalization NA Book Club