ActionScript Language Reference now in downloadable HTML format

You can download the ActionScript Language Reference in HTML format at the following location:

Click on the ActionScript tab, and find the link to “Download stand-alone HTML”.

<!— To see the format in action, go to: http://www.asdocs.com/ —>

Let us know what you think!

13 Responses to ActionScript Language Reference now in downloadable HTML format

1. mikey says:

Jen for hte hawt win!

2. sean says:

Jen what is used to create the ASDoc? Does MM use an in house tool or a 3rd party tool like AS2Doc? Thanks in advance for the info.

3. Philippe says:

It looks great and consistent compared to the other MM documentations. It would be perfect with links to related LiveDocs pages.

4. Josh says:

This is awesome – thanks. To echo Sean’s question, what is used to create this? This would be great for documenting our own custom classes.

5. designdog says:

Jen – just ordered your new ActionScript book from Amazon. I have not been satisfied with any of the books on ActionScript that are out there — hope yours will solve that issue!I really liked your “Best Practices” and “Tween Class” papers, so I know i will like this…-ddpg

6. bokel says:

Looks nice.The frames button in noframes mode doesn’t work with Mozilla. I’m missing the component packages below mxCheers,Ralf.

7. Brett says:

Nice…Where can we submit errors in the documentation?

8. Sina says:

DearBloger ;I’m sina from Iran ( tehran ) . can you help me and install the latest version of MT ( Movable Type ) in my site ( imacrodev.com ) ??we want to write blog about macromedia software . please do it for me .Regards,Sina MaddahInternational Macromedia Developers

9. Dale Staupe says:

I have created an HTML RoboHelp file, but the file opens to a subfolder that I don’t want displayed first.How do I select the “Introduction” as my opening page for my Help file?

10. Roshambo says:

Thank you so much; using a browser to view the docs is so much easier than doing it in then doing it on the app (and livedocs doesn’t even work in Safari).

11. jen d. says:

“and livedocs doesn’t even work in Safari”LiveDocs does work in Safari (I use it all the time for LiveDocs). There is a known issue when you click from Flash Authoring to view LiveDocs that the page doesn’t completely load on some machines – that issue is being investigated by engineering. Apart from opening LiveDocs out of Flash authoring, LiveDocs works fine with the browser as far as I’ve experienced.

12. ANDREW says:

I need your book about macromedia flash mx 2004.Would you mind sending me a preview of it.best wishes,Andrew