by Julieanne Kost
Here are some of the shortcuts that I find handy when using the Content panel in Bridge:
• To navigate through images in the Content panel, use the up and down, left and right arrow keys.
• Command (Mac) / Control (Win) + \ (backslash) will cycle the Content panel through Thumbnails, Details and List views.
• Tap the Tab key to display only the Content panel. Tap again to display all panels.
• Command (Mac) / Control (Win) + “[” or “]” rotates selected images in the content panel.
• Command (Mac) / Control (Win) + “+” or “-” increases/decreases thumbnail size in the Content panel