Check out the new Adobe Touch Apps announced this morning at MAX – including Adobe Photoshop Touch (one of Adobe’s new tablet apps for Android) with videos from John Nack and Russell Brown:
• What is Adobe Photoshop Touch? In this video, John Nack introduces Photoshop Touch, one of Adobe’s new tablet apps for Android.
• A first look at Photoshop Touch: Russell Brown uses Adobe Photoshop Touch for the first time and creates a composite image with layers, gradients, and text while using several different special effects.
• Create a live camera fill layer in Photoshop Touch: Russell Brown shows how to use the camera fill feature in Adobe Photoshop Touch to create a layer that is live from the tablet’s camera and interacts with the other layers.
• Using Google Image Search within Photoshop Touch: Russell Brown shows how to use the Google Image Search feature in Photoshop Touch to create a project using images available on the web.
Learn more about the additional Adobe Touch Apps including: Adobe Ideas, Adobe Collage, Adobe Proto, Adobe Kuler, and Adobe Debut all on Adobe TV:
• Adobe Ideas: Product Manager David Macy introduces Adobe Ideas for Android.
• Adobe Collage: Join Russell Brown as he shows how to use Adobe Collage to develop and express ideas on modern moodboards using a tablet.
• Adobe Proto: Product Manager Devin Fernandez shows how to use Adobe Proto to develop interactive wireframes and prototypes using touch gestures.
• Adobe Kuler: Product Manager Hawro Mustafa shows how to use Adobe Kuler to create, explore, and share color thems using a tablet.
• Adobe Debut Product Manager Hawro Mustafa shows how to use Adobe Debut to present and share their Creative Suite work on a tablet.