by Julieanne Kost
I’m excited to present 8 new videos on Lightroom 4 Beta!
• Introduction to Lightroom 4 Beta- Join Adobe Digital Imaging Evangelist Julieanne Kost as she discusses what will be covered in this series of Lightroom 4 Beta tutorials.
• Develop Module Advancements- This episode covers some of the new features in the Develop Module and Basic Panel of Lightroom 4 Beta including major improvements to image processing.
• Soft Proofing and DNG Enhancements - Learn some of the great ways Lightroom 4 Beta allows you to soft proof your images. Also in this episode, Julieanne covers improvements to the way Lightroom handles the Digital Negative Format.
• Working with DSLR Video - Learn how the new Lightroom 4 Beta will work with and share video clips.
• Mapping Your Photos - Discover how Lightroom 4 Beta allows you to sort and manage your images based on where the pictures were originally taken via the new map Module.
• Book Module Basics - In this first of 3 videos, Julieanne Kost gives an overview of the new Book Module in Lightroom 4 Beta release, which allows you to layout and print books from Lightroom.
• Modifying Book Layouts - This episode shows you how you can customize your book layout in the new Lightroom 4 Beta.
• Advanced Book Features - This episode covers more features of the Book Module in the Lightroom 4 Beta including different ways to work with captions and templates.
To download Lightroom 4 Beta, click here.
To participate in the forums, click here.
If you prefer a simple list of new features, click here.