by Julieanne Kost

Comments (7)

Created

May 1, 2012

Adobe is rewarding its loyal customers with a special introductory pricing for Creative Cloud.

Here’s the deal – if you already own Creative Suite editions or individual products, version CS3 or later (CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.5 or CS6) you save US$20 per month for the first year on a Creative Cloud membership. Just sign up for an annual plan by August 31, 2012 and get Creative Cloud for just $29.99 per month for the first year.

COMMENTS

• By Graham Harris - 7:22 AM on May 1, 2012

Julieanne,
    As an Adobe Evangelist can you please help me.

I have been a Photoshop user since 2003 and I want to take advantage of the discounted rate offered to me on Creative Cloud but your system will not let me. As a Brit living in Spain I want to buy an English version but your system keeps pushing me to Spanish because I do not have an English address on my credit card.

I have been through your Customer Service, who were really helpful, but because they did not have an answer passed me through to Sales. A person with an American accent answered and stated that they were only the telephone answering service, all the sales team were busy and they would ring me back. It is now 3 hours later and no ‘phone call.

Do you have any idea who can help me?

If it is impossible for me to use the Creative Cloud system at the moment I would be grateful if someone could tell me and I will carry on with my life and purchase the Photoshop update as normal.

Graham Harris

• By Brian Wong - 3:17 PM on May 1, 2012

This post is a bit misleading because the special introductory price is $29.99 *per month* for the first year, not $29.99 for the first year.

• By Julieanne Kost - 6:55 AM on May 2, 2012

Sorry Brian, I did not mean to be misleading, I believe I have clarified it above. Thank you for bringing it my attention.

• By Julieanne Kost - 7:03 AM on May 2, 2012

Graham, I will try to find out who would know the answer to your question and have them get back to you.

• By Julieanne Kost - 12:28 PM on May 2, 2012

Graham, If your address is in Spain on your credit card, then you will have to buy the Creative Cloud Membership subscription at the price designated for Spain. After you download it, you can use Adobe Application Manager to install or change to any language, without contacting Adobe. Any customer can use any language. I hope that answers your question. -julieanne

• By dave - 3:39 PM on July 26, 2012

THis is all very fun, but while I live in the U.S. I travel to places where Creative Cloud is not offered, and I work there, and I may need to download software in those places, or I may be without internet for over a month. I can’t afford to have my software crap out on me because of lame international restrictions. Should I buy Final Cut instead?

• By Julieanne Kost - 1:15 PM on August 1, 2012

If CCM doesn’t work for you, you can always purchase a perpetual license as you have in the past.