by Julieanne Kost

Comments (19)

Created

June 15, 2012

I looked at the total number of posts on my blog this morning and can’t believe that I reached 1,000! I know how much time each post takes me to create (and the teamwork involved in the creation of the videos!), and I really appreciate that Adobe encourages me to commit a portion of my time and resources to distribute quality content to our customers.  I hope you have found (and will continue to find) the content here useful as you work with our products.

COMMENTS

• By Mariano Molinari - 5:51 AM on June 15, 2012

Congrats! Your tutorials are great!

• By David Sr - 5:58 AM on June 15, 2012

Have watched many of your videos. You are my #1 go to for Lightroom help when I am stumped. But 1,000, Holy WOW !! that a lot if recording!

I am still searching for something I fear is NOT YET fixed in LR4. (as of this post June 2012) And that is how to make an Import preset DEFAULT in the Import module. In other words, I have a metadata preset I apply when I Import my images. But when I return to the Import, it has defaulted back to “none”, rather than my “Meta2012″ preset. If I am wrong and it is indeed possible to make the ‘Import Preset’ default to something other than “none” please provide a link.

Thank you for all your great video and information on Adobe products !!!

Cheers

• By Dmitry Dulepov - 6:29 AM on June 15, 2012

Definitely useful! I watch every your video. No one explains complex stuff in PS like you do. Thanks a lot for your work! :)

• By Joe Hudspeth - 7:04 AM on June 15, 2012

As a Lightroom 4 user and photographer, I sooooo appreciate your tutorials. You have a great presence and presentation style that is easy to listen to and clear with the instruction. I want to THANK YOU for your dedication and sharing your knowledge with us. Keep ‘em coming!

• By Julieanne Kost - 7:56 AM on June 15, 2012

Thank you Joe! I’m so glad that people find the information helpful. : )

• By Herman Badger - 7:56 AM on June 15, 2012

Congratulations on such a great milestone!!! Your videos have no doubt helped countless photographers and those wishing to be :) Keep up the good work!

• By Ronald Boyd - 8:36 AM on June 15, 2012

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. You are such a Jewell.

• By PECourtejoie - 9:15 AM on June 15, 2012

You are truly an example for everyone: your tutorials are clear, to the point, and always classy. A thousand thanks!

• By Bill Wilder - 10:32 AM on June 15, 2012

Your hopes are very well founded. Kudos to Adobe and special kudos to you for the high quality material (products and training) you put before us. We are very appreciative.

• By Michael Preston - 10:47 AM on June 15, 2012

I have one word to describe your tutorials Julieanne….EXCELLENT! Thank you so much for all you do!

• By Marcelo Rescala - 11:25 AM on June 15, 2012

Julieanne:
    Thank you very much for all your posts and videos. I’ve learned so much that I can’t even think which other source (even a paid one) could have even come closer to you.
    I must say that I do envy your knowledge though! Keep it up!

• By Donald Sturgis - 2:49 PM on June 15, 2012

Rats, and I forgot to bake a cake! By far the best tutorials anywhere!!

• By Franklin Fonseca - 3:32 PM on June 15, 2012

Thanks Julieanne for all the hard work, for all the excellent tutorials and for giving us the knowledge to improve our work with LR and Photoshop.

• By MartinDoersch - 3:19 AM on June 16, 2012

Hi!

Congrats from Austria!
    I totally love your work and all you do for Adobe.
    Head on for the next 1000!

Martin

• By Steve Selinger - 5:07 AM on June 16, 2012

Thank you for all the efforts, 1000+, to educate dummies like me. I’m sure we all appreciate your efforts, and please don’t stop. I find your comment most educational and always seem to learn something new.

• By Henrik - 6:54 AM on June 16, 2012

Thanks! Your videos are the best for experienced users and go far beyond the same-same you get elsewhere.

Still i’d love to easily access the official Adobe help files for Photoshop CS6. When i click Help / Online Help, i get lots of links to anywhere – not even Julieanne-videos in top position – but not to a usual help file, which would show *all* that’s doable and not just the basic 20 percent that all the other tutorials dwell and dwell on.

• By John - 10:24 PM on June 29, 2012

Just want you to know that I consider you to be the best instructor out there for all things Adobe. Thanks so much for what you do.

• By Julieanne Kost - 2:47 PM on July 1, 2012

Thank you John! Of course if it wasn’t for the engineers patiently explaining to me what everything does, I’d be sunk! : )