by Julieanne Kost

Comments (12)

Created

June 11, 2013

I hope you’ll join Katrin, Scott and me for the B & H Adobe Lightroom Digital Photography Summit this Monday June 17th, 2013! This event will be located at the Javits center  from 9:30 – 5:30. For details and registration, click here.

And don’t feel left out – if you don’t live in or near NY, you can still join us via the Digital Summit Live Stream.

COMMENTS

• By Neil van Niekerk - 11:41 AM on June 11, 2013

I’m really looking forward to this. All three are on top of the game in this field.

• By Yuling Weil - 6:25 PM on June 11, 2013

Little bit confused about the location where this event is? I got the confirmation email point out Event Space is located on the second floor of the B&H NYC Super Store at 420 9th Avenue, New York NY 10001?
    That is not the address I found on the internet for Javits Convention Center, since we are coming from Florida, really need your help to the event. Thank you

• By Julieanne Kost - 7:00 AM on June 12, 2013

Sorry for the confusion, the event is at the Javits Convention Center.
      You can check this link:
      “Please note: This Event is being held at the Javits Convention Center NOT the Event Space (contrary to the reminder email you may have gotten).”
      See you there!

• By Richard Madison - 6:57 AM on June 13, 2013

May not be able to spend all day at Javits.

Is there a schedule of events, panel discussions, etc by the hour so we can plan our visit?

Richard M

• By Julieanne Kost - 9:54 AM on June 15, 2013

I don’t believe that any additional has been published (other than the link above).

• By Keisha - 2:46 PM on June 17, 2013

Thank you for all the info today… watched thru streaming. Learned a lot and really appreciate it. Trying to bring my work to the next level and just bought LR4. Didn’t think I was going to have to upgrade so soon, but you guys really gave me a good look at why I should.
    All the little things that frustrated me in 4 seem to be addressed!

Thanks again!
    -Keisha

• By Julieanne Kost - 6:00 PM on June 17, 2013

Thank you for spending the day with us! I’m glad that it was a good use of your time. : ) -j

• By Mark Brewster - 4:15 PM on June 17, 2013

Hi Julieanne,
    I really liked the B&H format during the Lr Seminar today. You and your team shared a lot of great tips “on the fly”, will the seminar be available for a second look soon?

• By Julieanne Kost - 1:25 PM on June 19, 2013

I know they will post it, but I’m not sure when. I hope that they will update the page as soon as they do.