by Julieanne Kost
In this episode of The Complete Picture (How to use Perspective Warp in Photoshop CC), Julieanne walks through the new Perspective Warp feature in Photoshop CC. Learn how to create quads, adjust the layout and distort the perspective of an object in an image.
And the shortcuts for Perspective Warp:
• After selecting Edit > Perspective Warp, tap the “L” and “W” keys to swap between “layout” and “warp”.
• Shift -drag the end of the plane in layout mode, allows you to make a plane longer without changing the shape/position.
• Shift click will straighten an individual edge of a plane in warp mode. The edge will turn yellow to reflect this.
• Tap the H key to hide the grids.
• Tap the arrow keys to nudge individual points. Add the Shift key to nudge in larger increments.
• Tapping the Enter (return) key while in Layout mode will switch to warp mode. Tapping the Enter (return) key while in Warp mode will commit changes.