by Julieanne Kost

Comments (11)

Created

April 3, 2017

Although I really appreciate that you can search my blog for Lightroom tips and shortcuts, several customers have requested that I create a single, condensed document that contains the Lightroom CC shortcuts that I use most often. So, click here to view/download the document.

The PDF file is 20+ pages long, and still doesn’t contain every shortcut… If you run across any mistakes/typos, please let me know and I’ll update the document.

And, if you’re looking for more information about my Lightroom workflow, be sure to check out my book Passenger Seat: Creating a Photographic Project from Conception through Execution in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom”.

Have a great week!

COMMENTS

• By Randy Bumgarner - 6:17 AM on April 3, 2017

Julieanne I need help with my Lightroom CC.When ever I try to use my adjustment brush or graduated filter,all I get is a white or light gray.This happens no matter what I am trying to paint temp,expos.clarity ect. I have tried to reset it with no results.I hope you can help me with this. Thanks RandyBumgarner

• By Alan Parker - 11:22 AM on April 3, 2017

Thanks!! Your tutorials are great

• By Deb eskew - 12:04 PM on April 3, 2017

Looking forward to them!

• By Annette Shively - 5:40 PM on April 3, 2017

Thank you!

• By Tim Blake - 6:23 PM on April 3, 2017

Thanks for this Julieanne. You do so much for to help people learn, I for one really appreciate it.

Regards

Tim

• By NITA SIMS - 10:22 PM on April 4, 2017

This is Awesome! Thank you!!

• By Lisa Gordon - 2:51 PM on April 5, 2017

Thank you SO very much!

• By Barbara Rubens - 3:59 PM on April 10, 2017

Thanks. Always helpful. Also I’d like to know if there is any way to print 1 or 2 pages from a book I’ve already made and had printed by Blurb and where I discovered a couple of mistakes. So I’d like to print just the corrected pages to insert in my book. Can it be done?
    Thanks for your help.

• By Julieanne Kost - 4:26 PM on April 10, 2017

You might be able to contact Blurb and see if it can be done. I don’t know of a way to print only a few pages through Lightroom (unless you wanted to print them using your own printer, but I don’t think that’s what you are asking).

• By Barbara Rubens - 12:11 PM on April 11, 2017

Yes, I do mean printing it on my own printer. As the book is just for me I could then just insert the corrected pages into my book. I think maybe I could do it by forward the corrected book to a PDF and then just print a couple of selected pages. Do you think that would work? I haven’t tried it yet.

• By Barbara Rubens - 5:21 PM on April 11, 2017

It worked from the PDF except that Adobe Reader wouldn’t recognize my good photo printer only my everyday printer so wouldn’t print on paper the same size as my large photo book. But it’s just for myself so it doesn’t really matter.