While Lightroom Classic will not have the ability to automatically sync presets and profiles with Lightroom CC Mobile, it is possible to sync presets and profiles between Lightroom Classic and Lightroom Mobile using the Lightroom CC desktop application. To do this:
- Download and launch Lightroom CC. Click here for more information about downloading and installing Creative Cloud applications.
- When you launch Lightroom CC desktop (v1.4 June 2018 release or later) for the first time after installing or updating, the existing Lightroom Classic profiles and presets on your computer are automatically migrated to Lightroom CC.
- Once your profiles and presets have been migrated, you don’t need to do anything else in Lightroom CC.
Note: while you could delete Lightroom CC once you migrate your presets, if you plan to continue to create, update, and/or install presets using Lightroom Classic and want to sync them with Lightroom CC Mobile, I would suggest leaving Lightroom CC installed and then follow the instructions below for migrating updated presets.
If you install new profiles or presets or update presets in Lightroom Classic, and want them to sync with Lightroom CC Mobile —and you’ve previously launched Lightroom CC, you will need to import the new/updated presets and profiles manually. To do this:
- Launch Lightroom CC.
- Select File > Import Profiles & Presets.
- Navigate to the Settings folder (which is hidden by default), by following the instructions below.
On Macintosh: Use the keyboard shortcut Command + Shift+ G to display the “Go to the folder” dialog, then paste the following path:
On Windows: paste the following path (replacing [user name] with your user name)
- Select the files that you want to import and click Import.