I’m excited to be a guest speaker on Dan Milnor’s webinar “Hit the Books – How to Make a Portfolio”, next Tuesday March 19, 2019 where we’ll be discussing how to build a professional portfolio with Blurb and Adobe.
A portfolio allows you to build the story of who you are as an artist. With so many options and possibilities, it can feel overwhelming. Join Dan Milnor and Adobe’s Digital Imaging Evangelist Director, Julieanne Kost, as they discuss the critical decisions in building a portfolio. Whether it’s sequencing images or choosing the best format, we’ve got the tips to make your portfolio stand out.
In this webinar, Dan and Julieanne will cover:
• How to refine your story by selecting the right images, editing, and sequencing
• The difference between a book and a portfolio
• Which types of people should have a portfolio
• The importance in having multiple portfolios in your arsenal
• What Blurb formats and paper types lend themselves to portfolios
• Tips and tricks for creating a book in BookWright, Lightroom, and InDesign
• Keeping it simple with book and layout design
Click here for more information and to register for the webinar. I hope to see you there!