I have updated and refined several of my videos in the Photoshop CC Essential training course on Lynda.com to include the recently announced new features and product enhancements. Even if you’re not a Lynda.com member, you can watch a number of the videos for free! Navigate to this page (Photoshop CC (2015) Essential Training with Julieanne Kost), click on the Table of contents tab and click the play icon to watch any of the unlocked Photoshop videos including:
• Customizing the keyboard shortcuts
• How large can I print my image?
• Making the canvas bigger using the Canvas Size command
• Using the Perspective Crop Tool
• Using Vanishing Point to paste in perspective
• Blending two images together using Layer Masks
• Selecting soft edge objects using Refine Edge
• Using blend modes to emulate an image transfer effect
• Straightening images using the Adaptive Wide Angle filter
• Creating a soft, diffuse glow with grain
• Adding flames to a photograph
• Clipping an image inside type
• Adding a keyline around an image
• Creating a time-lapse video
Or, navigate to the Camera Raw Essential Training page to watch any of the unlocked videos for that course:
• Bridge and Camera Raw or Lightroom: Which should you use?
• Correcting a tilted horizon
• Bringing it all together to make an image shine
• Customizing color using HSL
• Recreating traditional color toning effects
• Merging multiple images to create a panorama
To watch the full course (and thousands of other videos on a variety of different topics), sign up for a paid membership. What a great way to celebrate the 4th of July! : )
You can check out all of my Lynda.com courses here including:
• Bridge CC Essential Training
• Introduction to Compositing
• The Art of Photoshop Compositing
And did you know that you can watch these videos off-line by using the Lynda.com desktop or mobile app?
In addition, all of the Lightroom and Photoshop videos that I create for Adobe are free and can be accessed using the two links below.