In this video Tutorial (Adding Special Effects in Lightroom 5), Julieanne explores the best way to convert images to black and white, as well as add tonal overlays, edge effects, selective coloring and film grain textures. Then, you’ll learn how to apply those effects to multiple files using Sync options and Presets.
Posts tagged "Before and After"
July 30, 2013
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Announcing “Introduction to Photo Compositing” with Julieanne Kost on Lynda.com
- Locking the Zoom Position in Lightroom
- Customizing the Default Settings in Lighroom’s Develop Module
- Creating Collections that Automatically Sync with Lightroom Mobile
- Lightroom 5.7 – Collaboration Features and the Lightroom Web Interface
- Adobe Announces Lightroom 5.7 and Camera Raw 8.7 Update Now Available!
- Free Transform Shortcuts in Photoshop
- Setting Color Samplers using the Eyedropper in Photoshop
- The Eyedropper Tool in Photoshop
- Rotate View and Spring Loaded Cursors in Photoshop