In this video Tutorial (Adding Special Effects in Lightroom 5), Julieanne explores the best way to convert images to black and white, as well as add tonal overlays, edge effects, selective coloring and film grain textures. Then, you’ll learn how to apply those effects to multiple files using Sync options and Presets.
Posts tagged "Before and After"
July 30, 2013
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
WINDOW SEAT – iBook/EPUB
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Cropping Shortcuts in Lightroom
- Heal and Clone Between Documents in Photoshop
- More Shortcuts for Targeting Layers via the Keyboard in Photoshop
- Moving Layers in Photoshop
- Color-coding Layers in Photoshop
- Lightroom CC 2015.3 and Lightroom 6.3 Now Available
- Zoom while Transforming in Photoshop
- The Histogram Panel in Photoshop
- Merging Lightroom Catalogs
- The Navigator Panel in Photoshop