In this video Tutorial (Adding Special Effects in Lightroom 5), Julieanne explores the best way to convert images to black and white, as well as add tonal overlays, edge effects, selective coloring and film grain textures. Then, you’ll learn how to apply those effects to multiple files using Sync options and Presets.
Posts tagged "Before and After"
July 30, 2013
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Lightroom CC – Publishing Collections of Photographs to Facebook
- Lightroom CC – Using the Web Module to Create Galleries
- Quick Tip – Printing Multiple Images to a Single JPEG in Lightroom.
- Lightroom CC – Printing a Contact Sheet of Photographs
- Photographs from New Zealand
- Lightroom CC – Print the Perfect Image
- Quick Tip – Creating a Custom Identity Plate in Lightroom CC
- Lightroom mobile 1.2 update for Android now available
- Lightroom CC – Publish a Slideshow
- Quick Tip – Setting Text Over a Background Image in Lightroom.