In this video Tutorial (Adding Special Effects in Lightroom 5), Julieanne explores the best way to convert images to black and white, as well as add tonal overlays, edge effects, selective coloring and film grain textures. Then, you’ll learn how to apply those effects to multiple files using Sync options and Presets.
Posts tagged "Before and After"
July 30, 2013
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
BOOKS BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Adobe’s Fantastic Sabbatical Program!
- Scrubby Sliders in Photoshop
- Resizing Images Using Open Documents
- Making Finer Adjustments in Lightroom’s Develop Module
- Resetting Files in Lightroom
- Opening a Composite (Flattened) document from a Layered PSD File
- Adobe Spark Page – The Great Ocean Road and Kangaroo Island
- Add Mastheads and Contact Forms to Your Adobe Portfolio
- Lightroom for iOS 2.4 and Android 2.1. are now available for download!
- New Custom Keyboard Shortcuts Available for Brush Options in Photoshop CC