In this video Tutorial (Adding Special Effects in Lightroom 5), Julieanne explores the best way to convert images to black and white, as well as add tonal overlays, edge effects, selective coloring and film grain textures. Then, you’ll learn how to apply those effects to multiple files using Sync options and Presets.
Posts tagged "Before and After"
July 30, 2013
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
BOOKS BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Hiding and Showing Panels in Lightroom CC
- Creating Patterns in Adobe Capture
- Adding “Copy” when Duplicating Layers in Photoshop
- Adobe Spark Page – Death Valley
- Announcing Adobe Spark
- Setting Default Colors in Photoshop
- Photoshop Advanced Tips and Techniques (Adobe MAX 2015)
- Using Lightroom to Reinforce the Visual Narrative (Adobe MAX 2015)
- Changing Shape Tool Options in Photoshop
- Adding Arrowheads to the Line Tool in Photoshop