In this video Tutorial (Adding Special Effects in Lightroom 5), Julieanne explores the best way to convert images to black and white, as well as add tonal overlays, edge effects, selective coloring and film grain textures. Then, you’ll learn how to apply those effects to multiple files using Sync options and Presets.
Posts tagged "Before and After"
July 30, 2013
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Video Tutorial – Adding Textures to Photographs in Photoshop CC
- Overscrolling Documents in Photoshop CC 2014
- Save and Save As States now Recorded in History Panel in Photoshop CC 2014
- Locking and Unlocking Layers in Photoshop CC 2014
- Toggling Layer Visibility in Photoshop CC 2014
- Fill Options in Photoshop CC 2014
- Aperture Import Plugin Now Available for Lightroom
- Live Shapes Properties in Photoshop CC 2014
- Creating Layer Groups that Include Selected Layers in Photoshop CC 2014
- Feathering the Edges of a Selection Along the Edge of a Document in Photoshop CC