In this video Tutorial (Adding Special Effects in Lightroom 5), Julieanne explores the best way to convert images to black and white, as well as add tonal overlays, edge effects, selective coloring and film grain textures. Then, you’ll learn how to apply those effects to multiple files using Sync options and Presets.
Posts tagged "Before and After"
July 30, 2013
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Helpful Hints for Creating Actions in Photoshop
- Working with Variables in Photoshop
- Duplicate vs Create New Smart Object via Copy in Photoshop
- Camera Raw 8.8 now available!
- Masking Videos for Special Effects in Photoshop
- The Top 10 Ways to Automate Lightroom (Part 2)
- The Top 10 Ways to Automate Lightroom (Part 1)
- Photoshop and Lightroom Presentations before Texas School 4-25-2015
- Custom Panels and Workspaces in Photoshop
- Auto-Collapse Iconic Panels in Photoshop