In this video Tutorial (Adding Special Effects in Lightroom 5), Julieanne explores the best way to convert images to black and white, as well as add tonal overlays, edge effects, selective coloring and film grain textures. Then, you’ll learn how to apply those effects to multiple files using Sync options and Presets.
Posts tagged "Before and After"
July 30, 2013
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM / LINKEDIN
- Adobe Bridge CC Essential Training
- Adobe Camera Raw Essential Training
- Photoshop CC 2017 Essential Training: The Basics
- Photoshop CC 2017 Essential Training: Design
- Photoshop CC 2017 Essential Training: Photography
- Introduction to Photo Compositing
- The Art of Photoshop Compositing
- Photoshop CC 2015 Essential Training
- Photoshop CS6 Essential Training
BOOKS BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- John Paul Caponigro on Blending Modes in Photoshop
- Photography from Japan – Created in Adobe Spark
- Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Training in Dallas, TX
- Crop and Straighten Photos in Photoshop CC
- Content Aware Fill – Control the Source in Photoshop CC
- Updated- Lightroom CC Tips,Tricks, and Quick Reference Guide!
- Setting a Default Folder for Lightroom Mobile
- Quickly Apply a Preset using the Painter Tool in Lightroom CC
- Sync and Reposition Local Adjustments Between Images in Lightroom CC
- Assigning Keywords using the Painter Tool in Lightroom CC