In this video Tutorial (Adding Special Effects in Lightroom 5), Julieanne explores the best way to convert images to black and white, as well as add tonal overlays, edge effects, selective coloring and film grain textures. Then, you’ll learn how to apply those effects to multiple files using Sync options and Presets.
Posts tagged "Before and After"
July 30, 2013
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Insights into “How My Brain Composites Images Together”
- Photoshop CC Essential Training on Lynda.com – Free Until 2-2-2015!
- Life, Work, and Photography…from the Window Seat
- How to Create a Seamless Pattern (Tile) in Photoshop
- Sharing Libraries in Photoshop CC 2014
- Adobe Announces Lightroom mobile for Android phones now available
- Accessing Special Type Characters in Photoshop
- Julieanne’s Favorite Type Shortcuts in Photoshop CC 2014
- Photoshop CC 2014 FAQ Available – Features That Require Video Card Usage (GPU)
- Creating Trees in Photoshop CC 2014