In this video Tutorial (Adding Special Effects in Lightroom 5), Julieanne explores the best way to convert images to black and white, as well as add tonal overlays, edge effects, selective coloring and film grain textures. Then, you’ll learn how to apply those effects to multiple files using Sync options and Presets.
Posts tagged "Before and After"
July 30, 2013
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
BOOKS BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Customizing the Default Setting for ACR and Lightroom
- Gradient Map Adjustment Layer in Photoshop
- Adobe Bridge CC Version 6.2 Available
- The Advantages to using Libraries to Store Layer Styles
- Introducing Adobe Post
- Adding Images from the Libraries Panel in Photoshop
- Calling all Students: Passport to Creativity!
- Adjusting the Length of the Tilt Shift Blur in Photoshop
- Unifying Images Through Color in Photoshop
- Boundary Warp Now Available in Adobe Camera Raw 9.4 and Lightroom CC 6.4!