In this video Tutorial (Adding Special Effects in Lightroom 5), Julieanne explores the best way to convert images to black and white, as well as add tonal overlays, edge effects, selective coloring and film grain textures. Then, you’ll learn how to apply those effects to multiple files using Sync options and Presets.
Posts tagged "Before and After"
July 30, 2013
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- 49/50 – Automatic Asset Creator – Generator in Photoshop CC
- 48/50 – Color Range Improvements in Photoshop CC
- 47/50 – Refining a Selection with the Maximum and Minimum Filters in Photoshop CC
- 46/50 – How to Use Focus Area to Make Selections in Photoshop CC
- 45/50 – Additional Filters Available for 32-bit Files in Photoshop CC (v14.1)
- 44/50 – Adding a Picture Frame (Border) in Photoshop
- 43/50 – Create Unique Trees in Photoshop CC
- 42/50 – Apply an Arrow Along A Path Using Photoshop CC
- 41/50 – How to Use Perspective Warp in Photoshop CC
- 40/50 – How to Remove Distracting Elements using the Enhanced Content Aware Tools in Photoshop CC