In this video Tutorial (Adding Special Effects in Lightroom 5), Julieanne explores the best way to convert images to black and white, as well as add tonal overlays, edge effects, selective coloring and film grain textures. Then, you’ll learn how to apply those effects to multiple files using Sync options and Presets.
Posts tagged "Before and After"
July 30, 2013
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
BOOKS BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- FAQ: Photoshop CC 2015.5 now available
- 5 Hidden Gems in Photoshop CC (15.5)
- The Content Aware Crop Tool in Photoshop CC (15.5)
- Select and Mask Taskspace in Photoshop CC (15.5)
- New Typographic Features in Photoshop CC (15.5)
- Rotating an Image using the Ruler Tool in Photoshop
- Blending Layer Groups in Photoshop
- Clipping Masks in Photoshop
- Toggling the Lasso Tools in Photoshop
- Adobe Announces Guided Upright in Lightroom CC