In this video Tutorial (Adding Special Effects in Lightroom 5), Julieanne explores the best way to convert images to black and white, as well as add tonal overlays, edge effects, selective coloring and film grain textures. Then, you’ll learn how to apply those effects to multiple files using Sync options and Presets.
Posts tagged "Before and After"
July 30, 2013
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
BOOKS BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Changing Shape Tool Options in Photoshop
- Adding Arrowheads to the Line Tool in Photoshop
- Adobe’s MAKE IT Event in APAC on May 5th!
- Resetting Tool Options in Photoshop
- Creating your Adobe Portfolio (PDF tutorial)
- Hong Kong and Singapore Lightroom Library Shortcuts
- Duplicating Saved Books, Slideshows, Prints, or Web Galleries in Lightroom
- Paste Into a Selection in Photoshop
- Targeting a Layer Mask in Photoshop
- Pasting into a Layer Mask in Photoshop