In this video Tutorial (Adding Special Effects in Lightroom 5), Julieanne explores the best way to convert images to black and white, as well as add tonal overlays, edge effects, selective coloring and film grain textures. Then, you’ll learn how to apply those effects to multiple files using Sync options and Presets.
Posts tagged "Before and After"
July 30, 2013
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Lightroom CC – Overview of the Lightroom Interface
- Learn Lightroom CC with Julieanne Kost
- Tips for Creating Panoramas in Adobe Camera Raw
- Tips for Creating Panoramas in Lightroom CC
- Tips for Creating Raw HDR Images in Lightroom CC
- Tips for Creating Raw HDR Images in Camera Raw 9.0
- Develop Presets Available for Lightroom CC
- Additional Tips and Hidden Gems in Lightroom CC
- Adobe Announces Camera Raw 9.0 – Raw Merging of Panoramas and HDR Images!
- Adobe Announces Lightroom CC!