Did you know that in Lightroom 4, you can use the Page Caption option to add text almost anywhere in your image? By default, a Page Caption is added at the bottom of a page, but you can use the Top/Bottom buttons in the Caption panel to place the caption at the top/bottom of the page and use the Offset slider to reposition it. Plus, you can use the Padding options in the Cell panel to reposition the type left or right within the Page Caption’s cell.
Posts tagged "Caption"
March 16, 2012
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Lightroom CC – Web Collection Sharing Across Devices
- Lightroom CC – Working with DSLR Video
- Lightroom CC – Publishing Collections of Photographs to Facebook
- Lightroom CC – Using the Web Module to Create Galleries
- Quick Tip – Printing Multiple Images to a Single JPEG in Lightroom.
- Lightroom CC – Printing a Contact Sheet of Photographs
- Photographs from New Zealand
- Lightroom CC – Print the Perfect Image
- Quick Tip – Creating a Custom Identity Plate in Lightroom CC
- Lightroom mobile 1.2 update for Android now available