Did you know that in Lightroom 4, you can use the Page Caption option to add text almost anywhere in your image? By default, a Page Caption is added at the bottom of a page, but you can use the Top/Bottom buttons in the Caption panel to place the caption at the top/bottom of the page and use the Offset slider to reposition it. Plus, you can use the Padding options in the Cell panel to reposition the type left or right within the Page Caption’s cell.
Posts tagged "Caption"
March 16, 2012
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Julieanne’s 68 Favorite Photoshop CC Features
- 5 years and 1,600 Photoshop and Lightroom Tips, Tricks and Techniques
- Changing Brush Size Quickly in Camera Raw
- Updating “Modified” Linked Content in Photoshop CC 2014
- Duplicating Documents in Photoshop
- Using Multiple Windows in Photoshop CC
- Creating A Simple Slideshow in Photoshop
- Using the Gradient Tool in a Layer Mask in Photoshop
- Shortcut to Reset Dialog Boxes in Photoshop
- Crop and Straighten in Photoshop