Did you know that in Lightroom 4, you can use the Page Caption option to add text almost anywhere in your image? By default, a Page Caption is added at the bottom of a page, but you can use the Top/Bottom buttons in the Caption panel to place the caption at the top/bottom of the page and use the Offset slider to reposition it. Plus, you can use the Padding options in the Cell panel to reposition the type left or right within the Page Caption’s cell.
Posts tagged "Caption"
March 16, 2012
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Tips for Creating Panoramas in Adobe Camera Raw
- Tips for Creating Panoramas in Lightroom CC
- Tips for Creating Raw HDR Images in Lightroom CC
- Tips for Creating Raw HDR Images in Camera Raw 9.0
- Develop Presets Available for Lightroom CC
- Additional Tips and Hidden Gems in Lightroom CC
- Adobe Announces Camera Raw 9.0 – Raw Merging of Panoramas and HDR Images!
- Adobe Announces Lightroom CC!
- How to Paste into a Layer Mask in Photoshop
- Exporting Images from Lightroom