Did you know that in Lightroom 4, you can use the Page Caption option to add text almost anywhere in your image? By default, a Page Caption is added at the bottom of a page, but you can use the Top/Bottom buttons in the Caption panel to place the caption at the top/bottom of the page and use the Offset slider to reposition it. Plus, you can use the Padding options in the Cell panel to reposition the type left or right within the Page Caption’s cell.
Posts tagged "Caption"
March 16, 2012
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
WINDOW SEAT – iBook/EPUB
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Importing into Lightroom
- Lightroom CC Updates Now Available!
- Updates to Lightroom for Web
- Camera Raw 9.2 Now Available!
- Updates to Lightroom for Mobile
- Adobe Announces Photoshop Fix for iOS
- Adobe Announces Photoshop Mix 2.0
- Loading Channels as Selections in Photoshop
- Viewing Channels in Panel Based Adjustments
- Viewing Channels in Photoshop