Did you know that in Lightroom 4, you can use the Page Caption option to add text almost anywhere in your image? By default, a Page Caption is added at the bottom of a page, but you can use the Top/Bottom buttons in the Caption panel to place the caption at the top/bottom of the page and use the Offset slider to reposition it. Plus, you can use the Padding options in the Cell panel to reposition the type left or right within the Page Caption’s cell.
Posts tagged "Caption"
March 16, 2012
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Repositioning a Layer Amidst Layer Groups in Photoshop CC 2014
- 3D PDF Import/Export in Photoshop CC 2014
- Seminar and Workshop at Concordia Design in Ponzan, Poland!
- “Rigged” File Support and 3D Animations in Photoshop CC 2014
- Animation Support for 3D Printing in Photoshop CC 2014
- Video Tutorial – Adding Textures to Photographs in Photoshop CC
- Overscrolling Documents in Photoshop CC 2014
- Save and Save As States now Recorded in History Panel in Photoshop CC 2014
- Locking and Unlocking Layers in Photoshop CC 2014
- Toggling Layer Visibility in Photoshop CC 2014