Did you know that in Lightroom 4, you can use the Page Caption option to add text almost anywhere in your image? By default, a Page Caption is added at the bottom of a page, but you can use the Top/Bottom buttons in the Caption panel to place the caption at the top/bottom of the page and use the Offset slider to reposition it. Plus, you can use the Padding options in the Cell panel to reposition the type left or right within the Page Caption’s cell.
Posts tagged "Cell Padding"
March 16, 2012
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Photoshop CC Essential Training on Lynda.com – Free Until 2-2-2015!
- Life, Work, and Photography…from the Window Seat
- How to Create a Seamless Pattern (Tile) in Photoshop
- Sharing Libraries in Photoshop CC 2014
- Adobe Announces Lightroom mobile for Android phones now available
- Accessing Special Type Characters in Photoshop
- Julieanne’s Favorite Type Shortcuts in Photoshop CC 2014
- Photoshop CC 2014 FAQ Available – Features That Require Video Card Usage (GPU)
- Creating Trees in Photoshop CC 2014
- Visual Memories – The Year in Review