Did you know that in Lightroom 4, you can use the Page Caption option to add text almost anywhere in your image? By default, a Page Caption is added at the bottom of a page, but you can use the Top/Bottom buttons in the Caption panel to place the caption at the top/bottom of the page and use the Offset slider to reposition it. Plus, you can use the Padding options in the Cell panel to reposition the type left or right within the Page Caption’s cell.
Posts tagged "Cell Padding"
March 16, 2012
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Finding Similar Layers in Photoshop
- Quickly Centering a Layer in Photoshop
- Tips and Tricks in Photoshop CC – Friday, on CreativeLive
- Automating Your Workflow in Photoshop – Thursday, on CreativeLive
- Chris Orwig and Julieanne Kost – Searching for the Creative Spark – on CreativeLive this Thursday!
- Photoshop and Lightroom Essentials – Sunday 3/1 at WPPI in Las Vegas!
- 6 Days of Free Photoshop Training – Starting Monday!
- Load Layer Contents as a Selection in Photoshop
- Selecting with the Marquee Tool in Photoshop
- Celebrating 25 Years of Photoshop!