In this video tutorial (Correcting Perspective using Upright in Lightroom 5), Julieanne demonstrates how to automatically fix common problems such as tilted horizons as well as converging verticals in buildings using Lightroom’s Upright controls for perspective correction.
Posts tagged "Correct Perspective"
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Actions Adjustment Brush Adjustment Layers Adobe Bridge Adobe Camera Raw and DNG Automation Blend Modes Brushes and Painting Collections Cropping Curves Events and Workshops Export Filters Folders and Subfolders Free Transform Image Size Import Interface Layer Effects Layer Groups Layers Layer Styles Masking Metadata Paths Pen Tool Photography Preferences Presets Presets and Templates Selections Shape Tools Smart Objects and Smart Filters Spot Removal Tool The Book Module The Develop Module The Library Module The Print Module The Slideshow Module Type Tool Typography Video Video Tutorials - Adobe TV Working with Catalogs
- Quick Tip – How to Copy Files to an External Hard Drive in Lightroom
- Adding Adjustment Layers in Photoshop
- Auto Sync in the Library Module in Lightroom
- Presets for Lightroom and Camera Raw
- Lightroom Mobile and Smart Previews
- Adobe Announces Lightroom Mobile, Lightroom 5.4, and Lightroom Web Now Available!
- Photoshop World – Precons Start Today!
- Changing Ruler’s Point of Origin in Photoshop
- Photoshop CC: The Creative Composite at Santa Fe Workshops July 13 – July 18, 2014
- Finding the Center of an Image in Photoshop