In this video tutorial (Correcting Perspective using Upright in Lightroom 5), Julieanne demonstrates how to automatically fix common problems such as tilted horizons as well as converging verticals in buildings using Lightroom’s Upright controls for perspective correction.
Posts tagged "Correct Perspective"
June 11, 2013
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Repositioning a Layer Amidst Layer Groups in Photoshop CC 2014
- 3D PDF Import/Export in Photoshop CC 2014
- Seminar and Workshop at Concordia Design in Ponzan, Poland!
- “Rigged” File Support and 3D Animations in Photoshop CC 2014
- Animation Support for 3D Printing in Photoshop CC 2014
- Video Tutorial – Adding Textures to Photographs in Photoshop CC
- Overscrolling Documents in Photoshop CC 2014
- Save and Save As States now Recorded in History Panel in Photoshop CC 2014
- Locking and Unlocking Layers in Photoshop CC 2014
- Toggling Layer Visibility in Photoshop CC 2014