In this video tutorial (Correcting Perspective using Upright in Lightroom 5), Julieanne demonstrates how to automatically fix common problems such as tilted horizons as well as converging verticals in buildings using Lightroom’s Upright controls for perspective correction.
Posts tagged "Correct Perspective"
June 11, 2013
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
WINDOW SEAT – iBook/EPUB
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Cropping Shortcuts in Lightroom
- Heal and Clone Between Documents in Photoshop
- More Shortcuts for Targeting Layers via the Keyboard in Photoshop
- Moving Layers in Photoshop
- Color-coding Layers in Photoshop
- Lightroom CC 2015.3 and Lightroom 6.3 Now Available
- Zoom while Transforming in Photoshop
- The Histogram Panel in Photoshop
- Merging Lightroom Catalogs
- The Navigator Panel in Photoshop