In this video tutorial (Correcting Perspective using Upright in Lightroom 5), Julieanne demonstrates how to automatically fix common problems such as tilted horizons as well as converging verticals in buildings using Lightroom’s Upright controls for perspective correction.
Posts tagged "Correct Perspective"
June 11, 2013
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Toggling Layer Visibility in Photoshop CC 2014
- Fill Options in Photoshop CC 2014
- Aperture Import Plugin Now Available for Lightroom
- Live Shapes Properties in Photoshop CC 2014
- Creating Layer Groups that Include Selected Layers in Photoshop CC 2014
- Feathering the Edges of a Selection Along the Edge of a Document in Photoshop CC
- Modifying Selections in Photoshop CC 2014
- Lightroom 5 Develop Module Shortcuts PDF
- The Libraries Panel in Photoshop CC
- New Guide Layout and New Guide from Shape in Photoshop CC