In this video tutorial (Correcting Perspective using Upright in Lightroom 5), Julieanne demonstrates how to automatically fix common problems such as tilted horizons as well as converging verticals in buildings using Lightroom’s Upright controls for perspective correction.
Posts tagged "Correct Perspective"
June 11, 2013
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
BOOKS BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Changing Shape Tool Options in Photoshop
- Adding Arrowheads to the Line Tool in Photoshop
- Adobe’s MAKE IT Event in APAC on May 5th!
- Resetting Tool Options in Photoshop
- Creating your Adobe Portfolio (PDF tutorial)
- Hong Kong and Singapore Lightroom Library Shortcuts
- Duplicating Saved Books, Slideshows, Prints, or Web Galleries in Lightroom
- Paste Into a Selection in Photoshop
- Targeting a Layer Mask in Photoshop
- Pasting into a Layer Mask in Photoshop