In this video tutorial (Correcting Perspective using Upright in Lightroom 5), Julieanne demonstrates how to automatically fix common problems such as tilted horizons as well as converging verticals in buildings using Lightroom’s Upright controls for perspective correction.
Posts tagged "Correct Perspective"
June 11, 2013
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
BOOKS BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Free Week of Learning | October 24-30
- HUD Color Picker in Photoshop CC
- Double Check your Layer Mask in Photoshop CC
- Working with Presets in Photoshop CC
- Using a Selection to Crop in Photoshop CC
- Smudging Pixels in Photoshop CC
- Camera Raw 9.7 Now Supports Pressure-Sensitive Devices
- Will You be Attending PhotoPlus in NYC?
- Making Selections on Layers with Masks in Photoshop CC
- Changing Layer Opacity while Placing Documents in Photoshop CC