In this video tutorial (Correcting Perspective using Upright in Lightroom 5), Julieanne demonstrates how to automatically fix common problems such as tilted horizons as well as converging verticals in buildings using Lightroom’s Upright controls for perspective correction.
Posts tagged "Correct Perspective"
June 11, 2013
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Insights into “How My Brain Composites Images Together”
- Photoshop CC Essential Training on Lynda.com – Free Until 2-2-2015!
- Life, Work, and Photography…from the Window Seat
- How to Create a Seamless Pattern (Tile) in Photoshop
- Sharing Libraries in Photoshop CC 2014
- Adobe Announces Lightroom mobile for Android phones now available
- Accessing Special Type Characters in Photoshop
- Julieanne’s Favorite Type Shortcuts in Photoshop CC 2014
- Photoshop CC 2014 FAQ Available – Features That Require Video Card Usage (GPU)
- Creating Trees in Photoshop CC 2014