In this episode of The Complete Picture (How to Use Lightroom 5 On Location), Julieanne demonstrates how to create a “template” catalog on the computer that she uses on-location. Then, she shows how to retain all of the edits made to images while in the field (including collections, virtual copies, ratings, saved output projects, etc.) by merging the on-location catalog with her master catalog upon return.
Posts tagged "Database Merge"
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Actions Adjustment Brush Adjustment Layers Adobe Bridge Adobe Camera Raw and DNG Automation Blend Modes Brushes and Painting Collections Cropping Curves Events and Workshops Export Filters Folders and Subfolders Free Transform Import Interface Layer Effects Layer Groups Layer Masks Layers Layer Styles Masking Metadata Paths Pen Tool Photography Preferences Presets Presets and Templates Selections Shape Tools Smart Objects and Smart Filters Spot Removal Tool The Book Module The Develop Module The Library Module The Print Module The Slideshow Module Type Tool Typography Video Video Tutorials - Adobe TV Working with Catalogs
- 8/50 - Path Creation and Selection Improvements in Photoshop CC
- 7/50 Disabling Photoshop’s Properties Panel from Auto Showing on Shape Creation
- 6/50 – Re-Editable Rounded Rectangles in Photoshop CC (Live Shapes)
- 5/50 – Using Path Blur to Add Motion Blur Effects Along a Path in Photoshop CC
- 4/50 – How to Add Realistic Spinning Motion Blur Effects using Spin Blur in Photoshop CC
- 3/50 -Applying Non-destructive Field, Tilt & Iris Blur Filters in Photoshop CC
- 2/50 – Making Nondestructive Adjustments using Liquify in Photoshop CC
- Julieanne’s Top 50 Features in Photoshop CC – 1/50 – Refinements to the Crop Tool
- Inverting a Quick Mask in Photoshop
- Quick Mask Options in Photoshop