In this episode of The Complete Picture (How to Use Lightroom 5 On Location), Julieanne demonstrates how to create a “template” catalog on the computer that she uses on-location. Then, she shows how to retain all of the edits made to images while in the field (including collections, virtual copies, ratings, saved output projects, etc.) by merging the on-location catalog with her master catalog upon return.
Posts tagged "Database Merge"
October 23, 2013
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- San Francisco Bay – Aerials over the Salt Flats
- Julieanne’s 55 Favorite Photoshop CC Features
- 55/55 Exporting Color Lookup Tables in Photoshop CC
- 54/55 – 3D Printing and Manipulation in Photoshop CC
- 53/55 – The Experimental Feature Manager in Photoshop CC
- 52/55 – Color and Brush Panel Enhancements in Photoshop CC
- 51/55 But Wait, There’s More – Additional New Features for Photoshop CC!
- 50/50 – Sync Settings in Photoshop CC
- 49/50 – Automatic Asset Creator – Generator in Photoshop CC
- 48/50 – Color Range Improvements in Photoshop CC