In this episode of The Complete Picture (How to Use Lightroom 5 On Location), Julieanne demonstrates how to create a “template” catalog on the computer that she uses on-location. Then, she shows how to retain all of the edits made to images while in the field (including collections, virtual copies, ratings, saved output projects, etc.) by merging the on-location catalog with her master catalog upon return.
Posts tagged "Database Merge"
October 23, 2013
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- 14/50 – Additional Secrets of the Advanced Healing Brush (Spot Removal Tool) in Adobe Camera Raw in Photoshop CC
- Camera Raw 8.6 and Lightroom 5.6 Now Available!
- 13/50 – The Advanced Healing Brush in Adobe Camera Raw in Photoshop CC
- 12/50 – The Graduated and Radial Filter’s New Brush Feature in Camera Raw in Photoshop CC
- 11/50 – The Radial Filter in Camera Raw in Photoshop CC
- 10/50 – Sync Upright’s Numeric Transforms in Camera Raw
- 9/50 – Upright Perspective Corrections in Camera Raw for Photoshop CC
- 8/50 - Path Creation and Selection Improvements in Photoshop CC
- 7/50 Disabling Photoshop’s Properties Panel from Auto Showing on Shape Creation
- 6/50 – Re-Editable Rounded Rectangles in Photoshop CC (Live Shapes)