In this episode of The Complete Picture (How to Use Lightroom 5 On Location), Julieanne demonstrates how to create a “template” catalog on the computer that she uses on-location. Then, she shows how to retain all of the edits made to images while in the field (including collections, virtual copies, ratings, saved output projects, etc.) by merging the on-location catalog with her master catalog upon return.
Posts tagged "Database Merge"
October 23, 2013
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- 27/50 – Linked Smart Objects in Photoshop CC
- Updates to FAQ about the 2014 Release of Photoshop CC
- 26/50 – Improved Image Size and Smart Sharpen Technologies in Photoshop CC
- 25/50 – Soft Proofing Now Available in Adobe Camera Raw 8.1 for Photoshop CC
- 24/50 – New Image Sizing Options in Camera Raw in Photoshop CC
- 23/50 – New Save Image Options in Adobe Camera Raw in Photoshop CC
- 22/50 – Workflow Presets Now Available in Adobe Camera Raw in Photoshop CC
- 21/50 – The Crop Tool, Workflow Options and Image Size in Adobe Camera Raw and Photoshop CC
- 20/50 – Camera Shake Reduction as a Smart Filter in Photoshop CC
- 19/50 – Font Search, Instant Type Preview and Typkit Features in Photoshop CC