In this video tutorial (Lightroom 5 - Select, Rate and Prioritize Your Images), you’ll find out which method of rating images works best for the photography you do in order to quickly edit down your shoot and view your best photographs.
Posts tagged "Delete"
July 16, 2013
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- 15/50 – Using Adobe Camera Raw as a Smart Filter in Photoshop CC to Create a High Dynamic Range ( HDR) Image
- 14/50 – Additional Secrets of the Advanced Healing Brush (Spot Removal Tool) in Adobe Camera Raw in Photoshop CC
- Camera Raw 8.6 and Lightroom 5.6 Now Available!
- 13/50 – The Advanced Healing Brush in Adobe Camera Raw in Photoshop CC
- 12/50 – The Graduated and Radial Filter’s New Brush Feature in Camera Raw in Photoshop CC
- 11/50 – The Radial Filter in Camera Raw in Photoshop CC
- 10/50 – Sync Upright’s Numeric Transforms in Camera Raw
- 9/50 – Upright Perspective Corrections in Camera Raw for Photoshop CC
- 8/50 - Path Creation and Selection Improvements in Photoshop CC
- 7/50 Disabling Photoshop’s Properties Panel from Auto Showing on Shape Creation