If you weren’t able to tune in to the Create Now event but you’re interested in the Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition, then be sure to take a look at this video. I’ll provide an overview showing how pro photographers can use DPS SE to create your own branded app making it easier than ever to express yourself with the Creative Cloud and your iPad.
Posts tagged "DPS SE"
December 13, 2012
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
BOOKS BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Adobe Sneak Peek at Content-Aware Crop
- Hiding and Showing Panels in Lightroom CC
- Creating Patterns in Adobe Capture
- Adding “Copy” when Duplicating Layers in Photoshop
- Adobe Spark Page – Death Valley
- Announcing Adobe Spark
- Setting Default Colors in Photoshop
- Photoshop Advanced Tips and Techniques (Adobe MAX 2015)
- Using Lightroom to Reinforce the Visual Narrative (Adobe MAX 2015)
- Changing Shape Tool Options in Photoshop