If you weren’t able to tune in to the Create Now event but you’re interested in the Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition, then be sure to take a look at this video. I’ll provide an overview showing how pro photographers can use DPS SE to create your own branded app making it easier than ever to express yourself with the Creative Cloud and your iPad.
Posts tagged "DPS SE"
December 13, 2012
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
BOOKS BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Customizing the Default Setting for ACR and Lightroom
- Gradient Map Adjustment Layer in Photoshop
- Adobe Bridge CC Version 6.2 Available
- The Advantages to using Libraries to Store Layer Styles
- Introducing Adobe Post
- Adding Images from the Libraries Panel in Photoshop
- Calling all Students: Passport to Creativity!
- Adjusting the Length of the Tilt Shift Blur in Photoshop
- Unifying Images Through Color in Photoshop
- Boundary Warp Now Available in Adobe Camera Raw 9.4 and Lightroom CC 6.4!