If you weren’t able to tune in to the Create Now event but you’re interested in the Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition, then be sure to take a look at this video. I’ll provide an overview showing how pro photographers can use DPS SE to create your own branded app making it easier than ever to express yourself with the Creative Cloud and your iPad.
Posts tagged "DPS SE"
December 13, 2012
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
BOOKS BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Double Check your Layer Mask in Photoshop CC
- Working with Presets in Photoshop CC
- Using a Selection to Crop in Photoshop CC
- Smudging Pixels in Photoshop CC
- Camera Raw 9.7 Now Supports Pressure-Sensitive Devices
- Will You be Attending PhotoPlus in NYC?
- Making Selections on Layers with Masks in Photoshop CC
- Changing Layer Opacity while Placing Documents in Photoshop CC
- Changing Layer Effects Global Lighting Default Settings in Photoshop CC
- Adding Layer Styles (Effects) to Multiple Layers in Photoshop CC