In this episode of The Complete Picture (How to change Capture time in Lightroom 5), Julieanne demonstrates two ways to change the capture time of your images. The first enables you to offset a time zone change and the second supports a custom adjustment to align multiple cameras used to shoot one event but with different date/time settings in-camera.
Posts tagged "Edit Capture Time"
December 18, 2013
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Lightroom CC – Moving Between Lightroom and Photoshop
- All New Photoshop CC Essential Training on Lynda.com!
- Adobe North American Shutdown: June 29th – July 4th
- The Painter Tool in Lightroom
- Cyclical – The Creative Process
- Artboards in Photoshop CC 2015
- Creativity and Magic: Photoshop remixed by melodysheep
- Lightroom CC – Viewing Images on a Map
- Image Processor Pro for Photoshop CC 2015
- Save for Web in Photoshop CC 2015