In this episode of The Complete Picture (How to change Capture time in Lightroom 5), Julieanne demonstrates two ways to change the capture time of your images. The first enables you to offset a time zone change and the second supports a custom adjustment to align multiple cameras used to shoot one event but with different date/time settings in-camera.
Posts tagged "Edit Capture Time"
December 18, 2013
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
WINDOW SEAT – iBook/EPUB
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Selecting Type in Photoshop
- Entering Text in Photoshop
- Importing into Lightroom
- Lightroom CC Updates Now Available!
- Updates to Lightroom for Web
- Camera Raw 9.2 Now Available!
- Updates to Lightroom for Mobile
- Adobe Announces Photoshop Fix for iOS
- Adobe Announces Photoshop Mix 2.0
- Loading Channels as Selections in Photoshop