In this episode of The Complete Picture (How to change Capture time in Lightroom 5), Julieanne demonstrates two ways to change the capture time of your images. The first enables you to offset a time zone change and the second supports a custom adjustment to align multiple cameras used to shoot one event but with different date/time settings in-camera.
Posts tagged "Edit Capture Time"
December 18, 2013
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- 47/50 – Refining a Selection with the Maximum and Minimum Filters in Photoshop CC
- 46/50 – How to Use Focus Area to Make Selections in Photoshop CC
- 45/50 – Additional Filters Available for 32-bit Files in Photoshop CC (v14.1)
- 44/50 – Adding a Picture Frame (Border) in Photoshop
- 43/50 – Create Unique Trees in Photoshop CC
- 42/50 – Apply an Arrow Along A Path Using Photoshop CC
- 41/50 – How to Use Perspective Warp in Photoshop CC
- 40/50 – How to Remove Distracting Elements using the Enhanced Content Aware Tools in Photoshop CC
- 39/50 – Conditional Actions in Photoshop CC
- 38/50 – Save to Behance from Photoshop CC