In this episode of The Complete Picture (How to change Capture time in Lightroom 5), Julieanne demonstrates two ways to change the capture time of your images. The first enables you to offset a time zone change and the second supports a custom adjustment to align multiple cameras used to shoot one event but with different date/time settings in-camera.
Posts tagged "Edit Capture Time"
December 18, 2013
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
BOOKS BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Adobe Sneak Peek at Content-Aware Crop
- Hiding and Showing Panels in Lightroom CC
- Creating Patterns in Adobe Capture
- Adding “Copy” when Duplicating Layers in Photoshop
- Adobe Spark Page – Death Valley
- Announcing Adobe Spark
- Setting Default Colors in Photoshop
- Photoshop Advanced Tips and Techniques (Adobe MAX 2015)
- Using Lightroom to Reinforce the Visual Narrative (Adobe MAX 2015)
- Changing Shape Tool Options in Photoshop