In this episode of The Complete Picture (How to change Capture time in Lightroom 5), Julieanne demonstrates two ways to change the capture time of your images. The first enables you to offset a time zone change and the second supports a custom adjustment to align multiple cameras used to shoot one event but with different date/time settings in-camera.
Posts tagged "Edit Capture Time"
December 18, 2013
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Tips for Creating Panoramas in Adobe Camera Raw
- Tips for Creating Panoramas in Lightroom CC
- Tips for Creating Raw HDR Images in Lightroom CC
- Tips for Creating Raw HDR Images in Camera Raw 9.0
- Develop Presets Available for Lightroom CC
- Additional Tips and Hidden Gems in Lightroom CC
- Adobe Announces Camera Raw 9.0 – Raw Merging of Panoramas and HDR Images!
- Adobe Announces Lightroom CC!
- How to Paste into a Layer Mask in Photoshop
- Exporting Images from Lightroom