In this episode of The Complete Picture (How to change Capture time in Lightroom 5), Julieanne demonstrates two ways to change the capture time of your images. The first enables you to offset a time zone change and the second supports a custom adjustment to align multiple cameras used to shoot one event but with different date/time settings in-camera.
Posts tagged "Edit Capture Time"
December 18, 2013
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
BOOKS BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Scrubby Sliders in Photoshop
- Resizing Images Using Open Documents
- Making Finer Adjustments in Lightroom’s Develop Module
- Resetting Files in Lightroom
- Opening a Composite (Flattened) document from a Layered PSD File
- Adobe Spark Page – The Great Ocean Road and Kangaroo Island
- Add Mastheads and Contact Forms to Your Adobe Portfolio
- Lightroom for iOS 2.4 and Android 2.1. are now available for download!
- New Custom Keyboard Shortcuts Available for Brush Options in Photoshop CC
- Document Layer Count in Photoshop CC 2015.5