In this episode of The Complete Picture (How to change Capture time in Lightroom 5), Julieanne demonstrates two ways to change the capture time of your images. The first enables you to offset a time zone change and the second supports a custom adjustment to align multiple cameras used to shoot one event but with different date/time settings in-camera.
Posts tagged "Edit Capture Time"
December 18, 2013
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM / LINKEDIN
- Adobe Bridge CC Essential Training
- Adobe Camera Raw Essential Training
- Photoshop CC 2017 Essential Training: The Basics
- Photoshop CC 2017 Essential Training: Design
- Photoshop CC 2017 Essential Training: Photography
- Introduction to Photo Compositing
- The Art of Photoshop Compositing
- Photoshop CC 2015 Essential Training
- Photoshop CS6 Essential Training
BOOKS BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Creating Diptychs in Lightroom CC
- Chasing the Ice: Article in Create Magazine
- John Paul Caponigro on Blending Modes in Photoshop
- Photography from Japan – Created in Adobe Spark
- Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Training in Dallas, TX
- Crop and Straighten Photos in Photoshop CC
- Content Aware Fill – Control the Source in Photoshop CC
- Updated- Lightroom CC Tips,Tricks, and Quick Reference Guide!
- Setting a Default Folder for Lightroom Mobile
- Quickly Apply a Preset using the Painter Tool in Lightroom CC