In this episode of The Complete Picture (How to change Capture time in Lightroom 5), Julieanne demonstrates two ways to change the capture time of your images. The first enables you to offset a time zone change and the second supports a custom adjustment to align multiple cameras used to shoot one event but with different date/time settings in-camera.
Posts tagged "Edit Capture Time"
December 18, 2013
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Creating Collections that Automatically Sync with Lightroom Mobile
- Lightroom 5.7 – Collaboration Features and the Lightroom Web Interface
- Adobe Announces Lightroom 5.7 and Camera Raw 8.7 Update Now Available!
- Free Transform Shortcuts in Photoshop
- Setting Color Samplers using the Eyedropper in Photoshop
- The Eyedropper Tool in Photoshop
- Rotate View and Spring Loaded Cursors in Photoshop
- Adding New Layers to a Document in Photoshop
- Dragging Horizontal and Vertical Guides in Photoshop
- Locking Guides in Photoshop