In this episode of The Complete Picture (How to change Capture time in Lightroom 5), Julieanne demonstrates two ways to change the capture time of your images. The first enables you to offset a time zone change and the second supports a custom adjustment to align multiple cameras used to shoot one event but with different date/time settings in-camera.
Posts tagged "Edit Capture Time"
December 18, 2013
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM / LINKEDIN
- Adobe Bridge CC Essential Training
- Adobe Camera Raw Essential Training
- Photoshop CC 2017 Essential Training: The Basics
- Photoshop CC 2017 Essential Training: Design
- Photoshop CC 2017 Essential Training: Photography
- Introduction to Photo Compositing
- The Art of Photoshop Compositing
- Photoshop CC 2015 Essential Training
- Photoshop CS6 Essential Training
BOOKS BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Remove Adobe Branding from Your Spark Stories!
- Custom Keyboard Shortcuts for Painting Tools in Photoshop CC
- Photoshop Layer Count and Composite Layer Values
- Updates to Adobe Spark Post
- Quick Access to the Lightroom mobile Camera on iOS
- Passenger Seat – Creating a Photographic Project from Conception through Execution in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom On Sale!
- Photoshop World 2017 – Orlando, Florida
- One Image, Two Looks – Editing in Lightroom’s Develop Module
- Advanced Photoshop CC Tips for Photography and Compositing
- Cultivating the Creative Spark Seminar – Adobe MAX