In this video Tutorial (Adding Special Effects in Lightroom 5), Julieanne explores the best way to convert images to black and white, as well as add tonal overlays, edge effects, selective coloring and film grain textures. Then, you’ll learn how to apply those effects to multiple files using Sync options and Presets.
Posts tagged "Effects"
July 30, 2013
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Lightroom CC – Changing Hue, Saturation, and Luminance
- Lightroom CC – Removing Lens Distortions and Correcting Perspective
- Quick Tip – Applying Changes to Multiple Images in Lightroom
- Quick Tip – Shadow and Highlight Clipping Warnings In Lightroom
- How to Add Arrowheads to Lines in Photoshop
- Lightroom CC – Create Stunning Images using the Basic Panel
- Quick Tip – Saving Changes to Files in Lightroom
- Lightroom CC – Cropping Images
- Quick Tip – Working with Smart Collections in Lightroom
- Using Color to Add Emotional Impact to a Photograph