In order to quickly view any image’s file type while in the Grid view in Lightroom, I customize my Library View Options (View > View Options), to Show Grid Extras: Expanded Cells. Then, I set the Expanded Cell Extras to display the File Base Name in the upper left and the File Extension below it. This helps avoid the truncation of the file extension when thumbnails are small and file names are long.
Posts tagged "File Type"
December 12, 2013
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
WINDOW SEAT – iBook/EPUB
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Loading Channels as Selections in Photoshop
- Viewing Channels in Panel Based Adjustments
- Viewing Channels in Photoshop
- Merging multiple images to create a panorama in Adobe Camera Raw
- Recreating Traditional Color Toning Effects in Adobe Camera Raw
- Customizing Color Using HSL in Adobe Camera Raw
- Toggling Layer Visibility in Photoshop
- Make Your Image Shine in Adobe Camera Raw
- Resetting the Local Adjustment tools in Adobe Camera Raw
- Correcting a Tilted Horizon in Adobe Camera Raw