In order to quickly view any image’s file type while in the Grid view in Lightroom, I customize my Library View Options (View > View Options), to Show Grid Extras: Expanded Cells. Then, I set the Expanded Cell Extras to display the File Base Name in the upper left and the File Extension below it. This helps avoid the truncation of the file extension when thumbnails are small and file names are long.
Posts tagged "File Type"
December 12, 2013
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
BOOKS BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Adobe’s MAKE IT Event in APAC on May 5th!
- Resetting Tool Options in Photoshop
- Creating your Adobe Portfolio (PDF tutorial)
- Hong Kong and Singapore Lightroom Library Shortcuts
- Duplicating Saved Books, Slideshows, Prints, or Web Galleries in Lightroom
- Paste Into a Selection in Photoshop
- Targeting a Layer Mask in Photoshop
- Pasting into a Layer Mask in Photoshop
- Unlinking Masks from Layers in Photoshop
- Temporarily Disabling & Enabling Masks in Photoshop