In order to quickly view any image’s file type while in the Grid view in Lightroom, I customize my Library View Options (View > View Options), to Show Grid Extras: Expanded Cells. Then, I set the Expanded Cell Extras to display the File Base Name in the upper left and the File Extension below it. This helps avoid the truncation of the file extension when thumbnails are small and file names are long.
Posts tagged "File Type"
December 12, 2013
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Finding Similar Layers in Photoshop
- Quickly Centering a Layer in Photoshop
- Tips and Tricks in Photoshop CC – Friday, on CreativeLive
- Automating Your Workflow in Photoshop – Thursday, on CreativeLive
- Chris Orwig and Julieanne Kost – Searching for the Creative Spark – on CreativeLive this Thursday!
- Photoshop and Lightroom Essentials – Sunday 3/1 at WPPI in Las Vegas!
- 6 Days of Free Photoshop Training – Starting Monday!
- Load Layer Contents as a Selection in Photoshop
- Selecting with the Marquee Tool in Photoshop
- Celebrating 25 Years of Photoshop!