In order to quickly view any image’s file type while in the Grid view in Lightroom, I customize my Library View Options (View > View Options), to Show Grid Extras: Expanded Cells. Then, I set the Expanded Cell Extras to display the File Base Name in the upper left and the File Extension below it. This helps avoid the truncation of the file extension when thumbnails are small and file names are long.
Posts tagged "File Type"
December 12, 2013
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- How to Update, Rename and Delete Presets in Lightroom
- Lightroom CC – Going from Desktop to Mobile – An Introduction to Lightroom Mobile
- Lightroom CC – Web Collection Sharing Across Devices
- Lightroom CC – Working with DSLR Video
- Lightroom CC – Publishing Collections of Photographs to Facebook
- Lightroom CC – Using the Web Module to Create Galleries
- Quick Tip – Printing Multiple Images to a Single JPEG in Lightroom.
- Lightroom CC – Printing a Contact Sheet of Photographs
- Photographs from New Zealand
- Lightroom CC – Print the Perfect Image