In order to quickly view any image’s file type while in the Grid view in Lightroom, I customize my Library View Options (View > View Options), to Show Grid Extras: Expanded Cells. Then, I set the Expanded Cell Extras to display the File Base Name in the upper left and the File Extension below it. This helps avoid the truncation of the file extension when thumbnails are small and file names are long.
Posts tagged "File Type"
December 12, 2013
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- 29/50 – How to Align and Distribute Layers using Smart Guides in Photoshop CC
- 28/50 – Converting Embedded Smart Objects and Packaging Linked Files in Photoshop CC
- 27/50 – Linked Smart Objects in Photoshop CC
- Updates to FAQ about the 2014 Release of Photoshop CC
- 26/50 – Improved Image Size and Smart Sharpen Technologies in Photoshop CC
- 25/50 – Soft Proofing Now Available in Adobe Camera Raw 8.1 for Photoshop CC
- 24/50 – New Image Sizing Options in Camera Raw in Photoshop CC
- 23/50 – New Save Image Options in Adobe Camera Raw in Photoshop CC
- 22/50 – Workflow Presets Now Available in Adobe Camera Raw in Photoshop CC
- 21/50 – The Crop Tool, Workflow Options and Image Size in Adobe Camera Raw and Photoshop CC