In order to quickly view any image’s file type while in the Grid view in Lightroom, I customize my Library View Options (View > View Options), to Show Grid Extras: Expanded Cells. Then, I set the Expanded Cell Extras to display the File Base Name in the upper left and the File Extension below it. This helps avoid the truncation of the file extension when thumbnails are small and file names are long.
Posts tagged "File Type"
December 12, 2013
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Julieanne’s 68 Favorite Photoshop CC Features
- 5 years and 1,600 Photoshop and Lightroom Tips, Tricks and Techniques
- Changing Brush Size Quickly in Camera Raw
- Updating “Modified” Linked Content in Photoshop CC 2014
- Duplicating Documents in Photoshop
- Using Multiple Windows in Photoshop CC
- Creating A Simple Slideshow in Photoshop
- Using the Gradient Tool in a Layer Mask in Photoshop
- Shortcut to Reset Dialog Boxes in Photoshop
- Crop and Straighten in Photoshop