In order to quickly view any image’s file type while in the Grid view in Lightroom, I customize my Library View Options (View > View Options), to Show Grid Extras: Expanded Cells. Then, I set the Expanded Cell Extras to display the File Base Name in the upper left and the File Extension below it. This helps avoid the truncation of the file extension when thumbnails are small and file names are long.
Posts tagged "File Type"
December 12, 2013
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- All New Photoshop CC Essential Training on Lynda.com!
- Adobe North American Shutdown: June 29th – July 4th
- The Painter Tool in Lightroom
- Cyclical – The Creative Process
- Artboards in Photoshop CC 2015
- Creativity and Magic: Photoshop remixed by melodysheep
- Lightroom CC – Viewing Images on a Map
- Image Processor Pro for Photoshop CC 2015
- Save for Web in Photoshop CC 2015
- Lightroom CC – Adding Vignette and Grain Effects