In order to quickly view any image’s file type while in the Grid view in Lightroom, I customize my Library View Options (View > View Options), to Show Grid Extras: Expanded Cells. Then, I set the Expanded Cell Extras to display the File Base Name in the upper left and the File Extension below it. This helps avoid the truncation of the file extension when thumbnails are small and file names are long.
Posts tagged "File Type"
December 12, 2013
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Duplicating Smart Filters Masks in Photoshop CC 2014
- Repositioning a Layer Amidst Layer Groups in Photoshop CC 2014
- 3D PDF Import/Export in Photoshop CC 2014
- Seminar and Workshop at Concordia Design in Ponzan, Poland!
- “Rigged” File Support and 3D Animations in Photoshop CC 2014
- Animation Support for 3D Printing in Photoshop CC 2014
- Video Tutorial – Adding Textures to Photographs in Photoshop CC
- Overscrolling Documents in Photoshop CC 2014
- Save and Save As States now Recorded in History Panel in Photoshop CC 2014
- Locking and Unlocking Layers in Photoshop CC 2014