In order to quickly view any image’s file type while in the Grid view in Lightroom, I customize my Library View Options (View > View Options), to Show Grid Extras: Expanded Cells. Then, I set the Expanded Cell Extras to display the File Base Name in the upper left and the File Extension below it. This helps avoid the truncation of the file extension when thumbnails are small and file names are long.
Posts tagged "File Type"
December 12, 2013
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
BOOKS BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Adobe Spark Page – The Great Ocean Road and Kangaroo Island
- Add Mastheads and Contact Forms to Your Adobe Portfolio
- Lightroom for iOS 2.4 and Android 2.1. are now available for download!
- New Custom Keyboard Shortcuts Available for Brush Options in Photoshop CC
- Document Layer Count in Photoshop CC 2015.5
- Updated! Photoshop CC Essential Training (2015) on Lynda.com
- Default Workspace in Photoshop 15.5
- Swatches Panel Improvements in Photoshop CC
- 3D Print Directly to Microsoft’s 3MF Format from Photoshop CC 15.5
- Preference for Legacy Healing Brush In Photoshop CC 15.5