In order to quickly view any image’s file type while in the Grid view in Lightroom, I customize my Library View Options (View > View Options), to Show Grid Extras: Expanded Cells. Then, I set the Expanded Cell Extras to display the File Base Name in the upper left and the File Extension below it. This helps avoid the truncation of the file extension when thumbnails are small and file names are long.
Posts tagged "File Type"
December 12, 2013
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
WINDOW SEAT – iBook/EPUB
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Selecting Soft Edge Objects using Refine Edge in Photoshop
- Blending Two Photos Together using Layer Masks in Photoshop
- Using Vanishing Point to Paste in Perspective
- The Activities Center in Lightroom CC
- Using the Canvas Size Command in Photoshop
- How Large Can You Print Your Image in Photoshop?
- Customizing Keyboard Shortcuts in Photoshop CC 2015
- Adobe Bridge CC Essential Training on Lynda.com
- How to Rename a Lightroom Catalog
- Adobe Camera Raw Essential Training Now Available on Lynda.com