In order to quickly view any image’s file type while in the Grid view in Lightroom, I customize my Library View Options (View > View Options), to Show Grid Extras: Expanded Cells. Then, I set the Expanded Cell Extras to display the File Base Name in the upper left and the File Extension below it. This helps avoid the truncation of the file extension when thumbnails are small and file names are long.
Posts tagged "File Type"
December 12, 2013
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
BOOKS BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Default Workspace in Photoshop 15.5
- Swatches Panel Improvements in Photoshop CC
- 3D Print Directly to Microsoft’s 3MF Format from Photoshop CC 15.5
- Preference for Legacy Healing Brush In Photoshop CC 15.5
- FAQ: Photoshop CC 2015.5 now available
- 5 Hidden Gems in Photoshop CC (15.5)
- The Content Aware Crop Tool in Photoshop CC (15.5)
- Select and Mask Taskspace in Photoshop CC (15.5)
- New Typographic Features in Photoshop CC (15.5)
- Rotating an Image using the Ruler Tool in Photoshop