In order to quickly view any image’s file type while in the Grid view in Lightroom, I customize my Library View Options (View > View Options), to Show Grid Extras: Expanded Cells. Then, I set the Expanded Cell Extras to display the File Base Name in the upper left and the File Extension below it. This helps avoid the truncation of the file extension when thumbnails are small and file names are long.
Posts tagged "File Type"
December 12, 2013
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Tips for Creating Panoramas in Adobe Camera Raw
- Tips for Creating Panoramas in Lightroom CC
- Tips for Creating Raw HDR Images in Lightroom CC
- Tips for Creating Raw HDR Images in Camera Raw 9.0
- Develop Presets Available for Lightroom CC
- Additional Tips and Hidden Gems in Lightroom CC
- Adobe Announces Camera Raw 9.0 – Raw Merging of Panoramas and HDR Images!
- Adobe Announces Lightroom CC!
- How to Paste into a Layer Mask in Photoshop
- Exporting Images from Lightroom