In order to quickly view any image’s file type while in the Grid view in Lightroom, I customize my Library View Options (View > View Options), to Show Grid Extras: Expanded Cells. Then, I set the Expanded Cell Extras to display the File Base Name in the upper left and the File Extension below it. This helps avoid the truncation of the file extension when thumbnails are small and file names are long.
Posts tagged "File Type"
December 12, 2013
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
WINDOW SEAT – iBook/EPUB
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Cropping Shortcuts in Lightroom
- Heal and Clone Between Documents in Photoshop
- More Shortcuts for Targeting Layers via the Keyboard in Photoshop
- Moving Layers in Photoshop
- Color-coding Layers in Photoshop
- Lightroom CC 2015.3 and Lightroom 6.3 Now Available
- Zoom while Transforming in Photoshop
- The Histogram Panel in Photoshop
- Merging Lightroom Catalogs
- The Navigator Panel in Photoshop