In this video Tutorial (Adding Special Effects in Lightroom 5), Julieanne explores the best way to convert images to black and white, as well as add tonal overlays, edge effects, selective coloring and film grain textures. Then, you’ll learn how to apply those effects to multiple files using Sync options and Presets.
Posts tagged "Grayscale"
July 30, 2013
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Julieanne’s 55 Favorite Photoshop CC Features
- 55/55 Exporting Color Lookup Tables in Photoshop CC
- 54/55 – 3D Printing and Manipulation in Photoshop CC
- 53/55 – The Experimental Feature Manager in Photoshop CC
- 52/55 – Color and Brush Panel Enhancements in Photoshop CC
- 51/55 But Wait, There’s More – Additional New Features for Photoshop CC!
- 50/50 – Sync Settings in Photoshop CC
- 49/50 – Automatic Asset Creator – Generator in Photoshop CC
- 48/50 – Color Range Improvements in Photoshop CC
- 47/50 – Refining a Selection with the Maximum and Minimum Filters in Photoshop CC