In this video Tutorial (Adding Special Effects in Lightroom 5), Julieanne explores the best way to convert images to black and white, as well as add tonal overlays, edge effects, selective coloring and film grain textures. Then, you’ll learn how to apply those effects to multiple files using Sync options and Presets.
Posts tagged "Grayscale"
July 30, 2013
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- 37/50 – Per-Panel Preview in Camera Raw in Photoshop CC
- 36/50 – Camera Raw Previews in Photoshop CC
- 35/50 – Red Eye Removal Enhancements in Camera Raw
- 34/50 – Adding Grain to Image Sequences (Time Lapse) in Camera Raw
- 33/50 – Interactive Histogram and LAB Color Readouts in Camera Raw
- 32/50 – Reposition and Duplicate Local Adjustment Brush Adjustments in Photoshop CC
- 31/50 – Reducing Color Noise using Adobe Camera Raw
- 30/50 – How to Use Layer Comps for Multi State Mock-ups in Photoshop CC
- 29/50 – How to Align and Distribute Layers using Smart Guides in Photoshop CC
- 28/50 – Converting Embedded Smart Objects and Packaging Linked Files in Photoshop CC