Click -drag the thumbnail of the images to move photographs between folders, add to collections etc. (not the outer gray “slide mount” area).
Posts tagged "Grid View"
When multiple files are selected in the Library module, making changes (adding metadata, applying Quick edits etc.) to files in the Grid view will change ALL of the images that are selected, if viewing Loupe view, then ONLY the “most selected” image will be changed.
Lightroom’s Grid view shares many of the same keyboard shortcuts as other programs do for making selections including:
• Command (Mac) / Control (Win) -click (on the image’s thumbnail) to select multiple, discontiguous images in grid view.
• Shift -click to select a range of contiguous images.
• Command (Mac) / Control (Win) + A to Select All
• Command (Mac) / Control (Win) + D to Deselect All
In addition, when multiple images are selected in Lightroom, one of the images will be “more” selected than the others (and the grey frame around the “more” selected image will appear brighter/lighter than the others.) Lightroom has some additional shortcuts which make it easier to select/deselect multiple images:
• “/” (forward slash) deselects the active photo. If multiple photos are selected, the “most selected” image will be deselected.
• If multiple images are selected, clicking in the gray frame/border area around one of the selected images will deselect all images except the one clicked upon.
• Command (Mac) / Control (Win) + Shift + D selects all photos except the “most selected.
Use the Up, Down, Left and Right arrow keys move through the Grid view.
The plus (+) /minus (-) keys increase/decrease the size of the thumbnails in Grid view