See how easy it is to organize, edit, and share your photos from anywhere using Lightroom mobile!
New in Lightroom for mobile for iOS, version 2.0:
- Get from shoot to finish faster with the new Adobe in-app camera on your iPad or iPhone.
- Control haze with the newly added Dehaze filter.
- Adjust the hue, saturation, and brightness of colors throughout your image directly with the new Target Adjustment Tool in the Color / B&W adjustment tool.
- Send a collection of photos over the newly updated Adobe Premiere Clip 2.0 and create amazing video stories, synced to the beat of your music.
- Get professional quality retouching with Photoshop Fix which is now seamlessly integrated with Lightroom for mobile with CreativeSync, accessed through the new Edit In option.
- Lightroom for mobile for iOS can now be used on your phone or tablet without a paid membership, coming soon to Android.
New in Lightroom for mobile for Android, version 1.3 includes:
- Refine individual colors in your photos with the new Color / B&W adjustment tool.
- Precisely control the tone of your photo with the new Tone Curve adjustment tool.
- Bring out the best in your photos with adjustable vignettes.
- Crop the perfect photo with a redesigned experience that enables you to quickly adjust, align, and auto-straighten.
- TIFF files are now supported.
You can get Lightroom from the links below:
Read more about Lightroom on the Lightroom Journal here.