A big thank you to everyone that joined us in New York on Friday (for some beautiful weather), and on Saturday (and braved the weather) for our photo walk! On Friday I gave myself an assignment to shoot circles for the hour and promised to post them so here are some of my favorites. Next I’ll take them into Photoshop Touch and see what I can do… : )
Posts tagged "Instagram"
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Actions Adjustment Brush Adjustment Layers Adobe Bridge Adobe Camera Raw and DNG Automation Blend Modes Brushes and Painting Collections Cropping Curves Events and Workshops Export Filters Folders and Subfolders Free Transform Image Size Import Interface Layer Effects Layer Groups Layers Layer Styles Masking Metadata Paths Pen Tool Photography Preferences Presets and Templates Saving Files Selections Shape Tools Smart Objects and Smart Filters Spot Removal Tool The Book Module The Develop Module The Library Module The Print Module The Slideshow Module Type Tool Typography Video Video Tutorials - Adobe TV Working with Catalogs
- Largest Size Photo Supported by Lightroom 5
- Docking Tools and Panels in Photoshop
- Video Tutorial – How to Optimize Lightroom 5
- Print (Output) Sharpening in Lightroom
- Email Photos Directly from Lightroom 5
- Photoshop Photography Program – Offer Ends December 2, 2013 11:59pm PST
- Fun, 3 Minute Video of Adobe’s Create Now Event in Japan
- Printing Questions from creativeLIVE
- Catalog Questions from creativeLIVE
- Develop Module Questions from creativeLIVE Lightroom 5 Course