The ability to search (filter) layers based on a variety of criteria has been added to the Layers panel in Photoshop CS6 which should make working with multi-layered documents much easier. Choose a “Filter Type” by clicking the drop down menu at the top left of the Layers panel and choose from Kind, Name, Effect, Mode, Attribute and/or Color. Then, use the corresponding options that appear to the right of the Filter Type to narrow down the search. The “light switch” to the right of the Filter options toggles the filtering on and off. Note: when filtering by Kind, you can click on more than one icon at a time in order to narrow down the search. Click an icon again to toggle if off.
Posts tagged "Layer Filter"
May 2, 2012
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Lightroom CC – Going from Desktop to Mobile – An Introduction to Lightroom Mobile
- Lightroom CC – Web Collection Sharing Across Devices
- Lightroom CC – Working with DSLR Video
- Lightroom CC – Publishing Collections of Photographs to Facebook
- Lightroom CC – Using the Web Module to Create Galleries
- Quick Tip – Printing Multiple Images to a Single JPEG in Lightroom.
- Lightroom CC – Printing a Contact Sheet of Photographs
- Photographs from New Zealand
- Lightroom CC – Print the Perfect Image
- Quick Tip – Creating a Custom Identity Plate in Lightroom CC