The ability to search (filter) layers based on a variety of criteria has been added to the Layers panel in Photoshop CS6 which should make working with multi-layered documents much easier. Choose a “Filter Type” by clicking the drop down menu at the top left of the Layers panel and choose from Kind, Name, Effect, Mode, Attribute and/or Color. Then, use the corresponding options that appear to the right of the Filter Type to narrow down the search. The “light switch” to the right of the Filter options toggles the filtering on and off. Note: when filtering by Kind, you can click on more than one icon at a time in order to narrow down the search. Click an icon again to toggle if off.
Posts tagged "Layer Filter"
May 2, 2012
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- All New Photoshop CC Essential Training on Lynda.com!
- Adobe North American Shutdown: June 29th – July 4th
- The Painter Tool in Lightroom
- Cyclical – The Creative Process
- Artboards in Photoshop CC 2015
- Creativity and Magic: Photoshop remixed by melodysheep
- Lightroom CC – Viewing Images on a Map
- Image Processor Pro for Photoshop CC 2015
- Save for Web in Photoshop CC 2015
- Lightroom CC – Adding Vignette and Grain Effects