In this video tutorial (Lightroom 5 - Select, Rate and Prioritize Your Images), you’ll find out which method of rating images works best for the photography you do in order to quickly edit down your shoot and view your best photographs.
Posts tagged "Loupe"
July 16, 2013
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- 37/50 – Per-Panel Preview in Camera Raw in Photoshop CC
- 36/50 – Camera Raw Previews in Photoshop CC
- 35/50 – Red Eye Removal Enhancements in Camera Raw
- 34/50 – Adding Grain to Image Sequences (Time Lapse) in Camera Raw
- 33/50 – Interactive Histogram and LAB Color Readouts in Camera Raw
- 32/50 – Reposition and Duplicate Local Adjustment Brush Adjustments in Photoshop CC
- 31/50 – Reducing Color Noise using Adobe Camera Raw
- 30/50 – How to Use Layer Comps for Multi State Mock-ups in Photoshop CC
- 29/50 – How to Align and Distribute Layers using Smart Guides in Photoshop CC
- 28/50 – Converting Embedded Smart Objects and Packaging Linked Files in Photoshop CC