The Eyedropper has been relocated to the first grouping of tools in the tool box. In addition, it has been refined n Photoshop CS4, allowing you to choose to sample the Current Layers or All Layers (in the Options bar). The eyedropper’s “Sample Size”, set in the options bar, affects the Magic Wand, Magic Eraser and the Background Eraser. Option (Mac) / Alt (Win) click the Eyedropper to select the background color swatch (instead of the foreground) in the Tool panel. In addition, in Photoshop CS4, the Eyedropper can sample a value of a color within a Smart Object. The eyedropper can now sample colors from outside of Photoshop. Make the color visible (on the desktop, in another application etc.). Then click with the eyedropper on the image and then drag to sample the desired color.
Posts tagged "Magic Eraser"
March 12, 2009
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
BOOKS BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Adobe Spark Page – The Great Ocean Road and Kangaroo Island
- Add Mastheads and Contact Forms to Your Adobe Portfolio
- Lightroom for iOS 2.4 and Android 2.1. are now available for download!
- New Custom Keyboard Shortcuts Available for Brush Options in Photoshop CC
- Document Layer Count in Photoshop CC 2015.5
- Updated! Photoshop CC Essential Training (2015) on Lynda.com
- Default Workspace in Photoshop 15.5
- Swatches Panel Improvements in Photoshop CC
- 3D Print Directly to Microsoft’s 3MF Format from Photoshop CC 15.5
- Preference for Legacy Healing Brush In Photoshop CC 15.5