The Eyedropper has been relocated to the first grouping of tools in the tool box. In addition, it has been refined n Photoshop CS4, allowing you to choose to sample the Current Layers or All Layers (in the Options bar). The eyedropper’s “Sample Size”, set in the options bar, affects the Magic Wand, Magic Eraser and the Background Eraser. Option (Mac) / Alt (Win) click the Eyedropper to select the background color swatch (instead of the foreground) in the Tool panel. In addition, in Photoshop CS4, the Eyedropper can sample a value of a color within a Smart Object. The eyedropper can now sample colors from outside of Photoshop. Make the color visible (on the desktop, in another application etc.). Then click with the eyedropper on the image and then drag to sample the desired color.
Posts tagged "Magic Eraser"
March 12, 2009
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- 30/50 – How to Use Layer Comps for Multi State Mock-ups in Photoshop CC
- 29/50 – How to Align and Distribute Layers using Smart Guides in Photoshop CC
- 28/50 – Converting Embedded Smart Objects and Packaging Linked Files in Photoshop CC
- 27/50 – Linked Smart Objects in Photoshop CC
- Updates to FAQ about the 2014 Release of Photoshop CC
- 26/50 – Improved Image Size and Smart Sharpen Technologies in Photoshop CC
- 25/50 – Soft Proofing Now Available in Adobe Camera Raw 8.1 for Photoshop CC
- 24/50 – New Image Sizing Options in Camera Raw in Photoshop CC
- 23/50 – New Save Image Options in Adobe Camera Raw in Photoshop CC
- 22/50 – Workflow Presets Now Available in Adobe Camera Raw in Photoshop CC