The Eyedropper has been relocated to the first grouping of tools in the tool box. In addition, it has been refined n Photoshop CS4, allowing you to choose to sample the Current Layers or All Layers (in the Options bar). The eyedropper’s “Sample Size”, set in the options bar, affects the Magic Wand, Magic Eraser and the Background Eraser. Option (Mac) / Alt (Win) click the Eyedropper to select the background color swatch (instead of the foreground) in the Tool panel. In addition, in Photoshop CS4, the Eyedropper can sample a value of a color within a Smart Object. The eyedropper can now sample colors from outside of Photoshop. Make the color visible (on the desktop, in another application etc.). Then click with the eyedropper on the image and then drag to sample the desired color.
Posts tagged "Magic Eraser"
March 12, 2009
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Color Lookup Tables in Photoshop
- Mastering the Mysterious “Multi-Select” in Lightroom
- How to Reset Photoshop Preferences File
- Quick Tip – Selective Coloring Effects in Lightroom
- Lightroom CC – Changing Hue, Saturation, and Luminance
- Lightroom CC – Removing Lens Distortions and Correcting Perspective
- Quick Tip – Applying Changes to Multiple Images in Lightroom
- Quick Tip – Shadow and Highlight Clipping Warnings In Lightroom
- How to Add Arrowheads to Lines in Photoshop
- Lightroom CC – Create Stunning Images using the Basic Panel