The Eyedropper has been relocated to the first grouping of tools in the tool box. In addition, it has been refined n Photoshop CS4, allowing you to choose to sample the Current Layers or All Layers (in the Options bar). The eyedropper’s “Sample Size”, set in the options bar, affects the Magic Wand, Magic Eraser and the Background Eraser. Option (Mac) / Alt (Win) click the Eyedropper to select the background color swatch (instead of the foreground) in the Tool panel. In addition, in Photoshop CS4, the Eyedropper can sample a value of a color within a Smart Object. The eyedropper can now sample colors from outside of Photoshop. Make the color visible (on the desktop, in another application etc.). Then click with the eyedropper on the image and then drag to sample the desired color.
Posts tagged "Magic Eraser"
March 12, 2009
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- 49/50 – Automatic Asset Creator – Generator in Photoshop CC
- 48/50 – Color Range Improvements in Photoshop CC
- 47/50 – Refining a Selection with the Maximum and Minimum Filters in Photoshop CC
- 46/50 – How to Use Focus Area to Make Selections in Photoshop CC
- 45/50 – Additional Filters Available for 32-bit Files in Photoshop CC (v14.1)
- 44/50 – Adding a Picture Frame (Border) in Photoshop
- 43/50 – Create Unique Trees in Photoshop CC
- 42/50 – Apply an Arrow Along A Path Using Photoshop CC
- 41/50 – How to Use Perspective Warp in Photoshop CC
- 40/50 – How to Remove Distracting Elements using the Enhanced Content Aware Tools in Photoshop CC