The Eyedropper has been relocated to the first grouping of tools in the tool box. In addition, it has been refined n Photoshop CS4, allowing you to choose to sample the Current Layers or All Layers (in the Options bar). The eyedropper’s “Sample Size”, set in the options bar, affects the Magic Wand, Magic Eraser and the Background Eraser. Option (Mac) / Alt (Win) click the Eyedropper to select the background color swatch (instead of the foreground) in the Tool panel. In addition, in Photoshop CS4, the Eyedropper can sample a value of a color within a Smart Object. The eyedropper can now sample colors from outside of Photoshop. Make the color visible (on the desktop, in another application etc.). Then click with the eyedropper on the image and then drag to sample the desired color.
Posts tagged "Magic Eraser"
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Actions Adjustment Brush Adjustment Layers Adobe Bridge Adobe Camera Raw and DNG Automation Blend Modes Brushes and Painting Collections Cropping Curves Events and Workshops Export Filters Folders and Subfolders Free Transform Import Interface Layer Effects Layer Groups Layer Masks Layers Layer Styles Masking Metadata Paths Pen Tool Photography Preferences Presets Presets and Templates Selections Shape Tools Smart Objects and Smart Filters Spot Removal Tool The Book Module The Develop Module The Library Module The Print Module The Slideshow Module Type Tool Typography Video Video Tutorials - Adobe TV Working with Catalogs
- 7/50 Disabling Photoshop’s Properties Panel from Auto Showing on Shape Creation
- 6/50 – Re-Editable Rounded Rectangles in Photoshop CC (Live Shapes)
- 5/50 – Using Path Blur to Add Motion Blur Effects Along a Path in Photoshop CC
- 4/50 – How to Add Realistic Spinning Motion Blur Effects using Spin Blur in Photoshop CC
- 3/50 -Applying Non-destructive Field, Tilt & Iris Blur Filters in Photoshop CC
- 2/50 – Making Nondestructive Adjustments using Liquify in Photoshop CC
- Julieanne’s Top 50 Features in Photoshop CC – 1/50 – Refinements to the Crop Tool
- Inverting a Quick Mask in Photoshop
- Quick Mask Options in Photoshop
- Scroll All Windows in Photoshop