The Eyedropper has been relocated to the first grouping of tools in the tool box. In addition, it has been refined n Photoshop CS4, allowing you to choose to sample the Current Layers or All Layers (in the Options bar). The eyedropper’s “Sample Size”, set in the options bar, affects the Magic Wand, Magic Eraser and the Background Eraser. Option (Mac) / Alt (Win) click the Eyedropper to select the background color swatch (instead of the foreground) in the Tool panel. In addition, in Photoshop CS4, the Eyedropper can sample a value of a color within a Smart Object. The eyedropper can now sample colors from outside of Photoshop. Make the color visible (on the desktop, in another application etc.). Then click with the eyedropper on the image and then drag to sample the desired color.
Posts tagged "Magic Eraser"
March 12, 2009
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
WINDOW SEAT – iBook/EPUB
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Using Vanishing Point to Paste in Perspective
- The Activities Center in Lightroom CC
- Using the Canvas Size Command in Photoshop
- How Large Can You Print Your Image in Photoshop?
- Customizing Keyboard Shortcuts in Photoshop CC 2015
- Adobe Bridge CC Essential Training on Lynda.com
- How to Rename a Lightroom Catalog
- Adobe Camera Raw Essential Training Now Available on Lynda.com
- How to Copy Files to an External Hard Drive in Lightroom
- Relative vs. Absolute Adjustments to Images in Lightroom