The Eyedropper has been relocated to the first grouping of tools in the tool box. In addition, it has been refined n Photoshop CS4, allowing you to choose to sample the Current Layers or All Layers (in the Options bar). The eyedropper’s “Sample Size”, set in the options bar, affects the Magic Wand, Magic Eraser and the Background Eraser. Option (Mac) / Alt (Win) click the Eyedropper to select the background color swatch (instead of the foreground) in the Tool panel. In addition, in Photoshop CS4, the Eyedropper can sample a value of a color within a Smart Object. The eyedropper can now sample colors from outside of Photoshop. Make the color visible (on the desktop, in another application etc.). Then click with the eyedropper on the image and then drag to sample the desired color.
Posts tagged "Magic Eraser"
March 12, 2009
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Julieanne’s 68 Favorite Photoshop CC Features
- 5 years and 1,600 Photoshop and Lightroom Tips, Tricks and Techniques
- Changing Brush Size Quickly in Camera Raw
- Updating “Modified” Linked Content in Photoshop CC 2014
- Duplicating Documents in Photoshop
- Using Multiple Windows in Photoshop CC
- Creating A Simple Slideshow in Photoshop
- Using the Gradient Tool in a Layer Mask in Photoshop
- Shortcut to Reset Dialog Boxes in Photoshop
- Crop and Straighten in Photoshop