The Eyedropper has been relocated to the first grouping of tools in the tool box. In addition, it has been refined n Photoshop CS4, allowing you to choose to sample the Current Layers or All Layers (in the Options bar). The eyedropper’s “Sample Size”, set in the options bar, affects the Magic Wand, Magic Eraser and the Background Eraser. Option (Mac) / Alt (Win) click the Eyedropper to select the background color swatch (instead of the foreground) in the Tool panel. In addition, in Photoshop CS4, the Eyedropper can sample a value of a color within a Smart Object. The eyedropper can now sample colors from outside of Photoshop. Make the color visible (on the desktop, in another application etc.). Then click with the eyedropper on the image and then drag to sample the desired color.
Posts tagged "Magic Eraser"
March 12, 2009
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
BOOKS BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Free Week of Learning | October 24-30
- HUD Color Picker in Photoshop CC
- Double Check your Layer Mask in Photoshop CC
- Working with Presets in Photoshop CC
- Using a Selection to Crop in Photoshop CC
- Smudging Pixels in Photoshop CC
- Camera Raw 9.7 Now Supports Pressure-Sensitive Devices
- Will You be Attending PhotoPlus in NYC?
- Making Selections on Layers with Masks in Photoshop CC
- Changing Layer Opacity while Placing Documents in Photoshop CC