The Eyedropper has been relocated to the first grouping of tools in the tool box. In addition, it has been refined n Photoshop CS4, allowing you to choose to sample the Current Layers or All Layers (in the Options bar). The eyedropper’s “Sample Size”, set in the options bar, affects the Magic Wand, Magic Eraser and the Background Eraser. Option (Mac) / Alt (Win) click the Eyedropper to select the background color swatch (instead of the foreground) in the Tool panel. In addition, in Photoshop CS4, the Eyedropper can sample a value of a color within a Smart Object. The eyedropper can now sample colors from outside of Photoshop. Make the color visible (on the desktop, in another application etc.). Then click with the eyedropper on the image and then drag to sample the desired color.
Posts tagged "Magic Eraser"
March 12, 2009
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
BOOKS BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Customizing the Default Setting for ACR and Lightroom
- Gradient Map Adjustment Layer in Photoshop
- Adobe Bridge CC Version 6.2 Available
- The Advantages to using Libraries to Store Layer Styles
- Introducing Adobe Post
- Adding Images from the Libraries Panel in Photoshop
- Calling all Students: Passport to Creativity!
- Adjusting the Length of the Tilt Shift Blur in Photoshop
- Unifying Images Through Color in Photoshop
- Boundary Warp Now Available in Adobe Camera Raw 9.4 and Lightroom CC 6.4!