The Eyedropper has been relocated to the first grouping of tools in the tool box. In addition, it has been refined n Photoshop CS4, allowing you to choose to sample the Current Layers or All Layers (in the Options bar). The eyedropper’s “Sample Size”, set in the options bar, affects the Magic Wand, Magic Eraser and the Background Eraser. Option (Mac) / Alt (Win) click the Eyedropper to select the background color swatch (instead of the foreground) in the Tool panel. In addition, in Photoshop CS4, the Eyedropper can sample a value of a color within a Smart Object. The eyedropper can now sample colors from outside of Photoshop. Make the color visible (on the desktop, in another application etc.). Then click with the eyedropper on the image and then drag to sample the desired color.
Posts tagged "Magic Eraser"
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Actions Adjustment Brush Adjustment Layers Adobe Bridge Adobe Camera Raw and DNG Automation Blend Modes Brushes and Painting Collections Cropping Curves Events and Workshops Export Filters Folders and Subfolders Free Transform Image Size Import Interface Layer Effects Layer Groups Layers Layer Styles Masking Metadata Paths Pen Tool Photography Preferences Presets and Templates Saving Files Selections Shape Tools Smart Objects and Smart Filters Spot Removal Tool The Book Module The Develop Module The Library Module The Print Module The Slideshow Module Type Tool Typography Video Video Tutorials - Adobe TV Working with Catalogs
- Find Previous Process (Version) Photos in Lightroom
- Document Information in Photoshop
- Retouching Screen by Screen in Photoshop
- Cycle Through Tabbed Documents in Photoshop
- Panel and Tool Visibility in Photoshop
- “Automate Photoshop Using Actions, Droplets, and Variables” Today on creativeLIVE
- “Working with Video in Photoshop” Class Today on creativeLIVE
- “Advanced Layer Tips” and “Automating Camera Raw” Classes Today on creativeLIVE
- Rotate View Tool in Photoshop
- Adobe Camera Raw 8.4 Release Candidate Now Available for Photoshop!