The Eyedropper has been relocated to the first grouping of tools in the tool box. In addition, it has been refined n Photoshop CS4, allowing you to choose to sample the Current Layers or All Layers (in the Options bar). The eyedropper’s “Sample Size”, set in the options bar, affects the Magic Wand, Magic Eraser and the Background Eraser. Option (Mac) / Alt (Win) click the Eyedropper to select the background color swatch (instead of the foreground) in the Tool panel. In addition, in Photoshop CS4, the Eyedropper can sample a value of a color within a Smart Object. The eyedropper can now sample colors from outside of Photoshop. Make the color visible (on the desktop, in another application etc.). Then click with the eyedropper on the image and then drag to sample the desired color.
Posts tagged "Magic Eraser"
March 12, 2009
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- All New Photoshop CC Essential Training on Lynda.com!
- Adobe North American Shutdown: June 29th – July 4th
- The Painter Tool in Lightroom
- Cyclical – The Creative Process
- Artboards in Photoshop CC 2015
- Creativity and Magic: Photoshop remixed by melodysheep
- Lightroom CC – Viewing Images on a Map
- Image Processor Pro for Photoshop CC 2015
- Save for Web in Photoshop CC 2015
- Lightroom CC – Adding Vignette and Grain Effects