January 24, 2012
• Snapshots now auto name with a time/date stamp.
• The White Balance Selector Tool’s sample area is dependent on zoom level. (Zoom in to sample a smaller area.)
• Noise reduction adjustments are always displayed (regardless of the zoom viewed).
• The Navigator panels in both the Library and Develop Module have two new options for zooming 1:8 and 1:16.
• This one isn’t new, but when using the Adjustment Brush, clicking on the disclosure triangle to the right of “Effect” displays an amount slider to increase/decrease all of the adjustments applied to that adjustment at one time.
May 16, 2009
While transforming an image (Edit > Free Transform) you can change zoom level of the image using the old standby – Command (Mac) / Control (Win) “+” (plus) to zoom in, Command (Mac) / Control (Win) “-” (minus) to zoom out. Or, you can quickly zoom to a specific point using via the Navigator panel.
To change the zoom percentage in the Navigator panel, enter a percentage, drag the slider, click on the Zoom In or Zoom Out icons (the small or large mountains), or Command (Mac) / Control (Win) -drag in the thumbnail a new rectangle the size over the area that you want to zoom into.