In this video tutorial (Develop Module Advancements in Lightroom 4), you’ll learn how to create the highest quality photographs by taking advantage of new and improved global and local adjustments in the Lightroom 4 Develop module.
Posts tagged "Nose Reduction"
March 6, 2012
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Announcing “Introduction to Photo Compositing” with Julieanne Kost on Lynda.com
- Locking the Zoom Position in Lightroom
- Customizing the Default Settings in Lighroom’s Develop Module
- Creating Collections that Automatically Sync with Lightroom Mobile
- Lightroom 5.7 – Collaboration Features and the Lightroom Web Interface
- Adobe Announces Lightroom 5.7 and Camera Raw 8.7 Update Now Available!
- Free Transform Shortcuts in Photoshop
- Setting Color Samplers using the Eyedropper in Photoshop
- The Eyedropper Tool in Photoshop
- Rotate View and Spring Loaded Cursors in Photoshop