In this video tutorial, you’ll learn how to create the highest quality photographs by taking advantage of new and improved global and local adjustments in the Lightroom 4 Develop module.
Posts tagged "Nose Reduction"
March 6, 2012
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
BOOKS BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- The Advantages to using Libraries to Store Layer Styles
- Introducing Adobe Post
- Adding Images from the Libraries Panel in Photoshop
- Calling all Students: Passport to Creativity!
- Adjusting the Length of the Tilt Shift Blur in Photoshop
- Unifying Images Through Color in Photoshop
- Boundary Warp Now Available in Adobe Camera Raw 9.4 and Lightroom CC 6.4!
- Masking Multiple Layers using Layer Groups
- Copying Merged Layers (and Groups)
- Displaying the Contents of a Layer Group in Photoshop