In this video tutorial (Develop Module Advancements in Lightroom 4), you’ll learn how to create the highest quality photographs by taking advantage of new and improved global and local adjustments in the Lightroom 4 Develop module.
Posts tagged "Nose Reduction"
March 6, 2012
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- 28/50 – Converting Embedded Smart Objects and Packaging Linked Files in Photoshop CC
- 27/50 – Linked Smart Objects in Photoshop CC
- Updates to FAQ about the 2014 Release of Photoshop CC
- 26/50 – Improved Image Size and Smart Sharpen Technologies in Photoshop CC
- 25/50 – Soft Proofing Now Available in Adobe Camera Raw 8.1 for Photoshop CC
- 24/50 – New Image Sizing Options in Camera Raw in Photoshop CC
- 23/50 – New Save Image Options in Adobe Camera Raw in Photoshop CC
- 22/50 – Workflow Presets Now Available in Adobe Camera Raw in Photoshop CC
- 21/50 – The Crop Tool, Workflow Options and Image Size in Adobe Camera Raw and Photoshop CC
- 20/50 – Camera Shake Reduction as a Smart Filter in Photoshop CC