In this video tutorial, you’ll learn how to create the highest quality photographs by taking advantage of new and improved global and local adjustments in the Lightroom 4 Develop module.
Posts tagged "Nose Reduction"
March 6, 2012
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
BOOKS BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Using a Selection to Crop in Photoshop CC
- Smudging Pixels in Photoshop CC
- Camera Raw 9.7 Now Supports Pressure-Sensitive Devices
- Will You be Attending PhotoPlus in NYC?
- Making Selections on Layers with Masks in Photoshop CC
- Changing Layer Opacity while Placing Documents in Photoshop CC
- Changing Layer Effects Global Lighting Default Settings in Photoshop CC
- Adding Layer Styles (Effects) to Multiple Layers in Photoshop CC
- Moving and Duplicating Layer Effects and Styles in Photoshop CC
- Displaying Layer Effects in Photoshop CC