In this video tutorial (Paragraph and Character Styles in Photoshop CS6), Julieanne Kost demonstrates how to increase your productivity when working with type by creating Paragraph and Character styles in Photoshop CS6. With these styles, you can apply formatting to selected characters, lines, or paragraphs with a single click.
Posts tagged "Paragraph and Character Styles"
May 21, 2012
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Lightroom CC – Moving Between Lightroom and Photoshop
- All New Photoshop CC Essential Training on Lynda.com!
- Adobe North American Shutdown: June 29th – July 4th
- The Painter Tool in Lightroom
- Cyclical – The Creative Process
- Artboards in Photoshop CC 2015
- Creativity and Magic: Photoshop remixed by melodysheep
- Lightroom CC – Viewing Images on a Map
- Image Processor Pro for Photoshop CC 2015
- Save for Web in Photoshop CC 2015