In this video tutorial (Paragraph and Character Styles in Photoshop CS6), Julieanne Kost demonstrates how to increase your productivity when working with type by creating Paragraph and Character styles in Photoshop CS6. With these styles, you can apply formatting to selected characters, lines, or paragraphs with a single click.
Posts tagged "Paragraph and Character Styles"
May 21, 2012
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Insights into “How My Brain Composites Images Together”
- Photoshop CC Essential Training on Lynda.com – Free Until 2-2-2015!
- Life, Work, and Photography…from the Window Seat
- How to Create a Seamless Pattern (Tile) in Photoshop
- Sharing Libraries in Photoshop CC 2014
- Adobe Announces Lightroom mobile for Android phones now available
- Accessing Special Type Characters in Photoshop
- Julieanne’s Favorite Type Shortcuts in Photoshop CC 2014
- Photoshop CC 2014 FAQ Available – Features That Require Video Card Usage (GPU)
- Creating Trees in Photoshop CC 2014