In this video tutorial (Paragraph and Character Styles in Photoshop CS6), Julieanne Kost demonstrates how to increase your productivity when working with type by creating Paragraph and Character styles in Photoshop CS6. With these styles, you can apply formatting to selected characters, lines, or paragraphs with a single click.
Posts tagged "Paragraph and Character Styles"
May 21, 2012
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Helpful Hints for Creating Actions in Photoshop
- Working with Variables in Photoshop
- Duplicate vs Create New Smart Object via Copy in Photoshop
- Camera Raw 8.8 now available!
- Masking Videos for Special Effects in Photoshop
- The Top 10 Ways to Automate Lightroom (Part 2)
- The Top 10 Ways to Automate Lightroom (Part 1)
- Photoshop and Lightroom Presentations before Texas School 4-25-2015
- Custom Panels and Workspaces in Photoshop
- Auto-Collapse Iconic Panels in Photoshop