In this video tutorial (Paragraph and Character Styles in Photoshop CS6), Julieanne Kost demonstrates how to increase your productivity when working with type by creating Paragraph and Character styles in Photoshop CS6. With these styles, you can apply formatting to selected characters, lines, or paragraphs with a single click.
Posts tagged "Paragraph and Character Styles"
May 21, 2012
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Changing Brush Size Quickly in Camera Raw
- Updating “Modified” Linked Content in Photoshop CC 2014
- Duplicating Documents in Photoshop
- Using Multiple Windows in Photoshop CC
- Creating A Simple Slideshow in Photoshop
- Using the Gradient Tool in a Layer Mask in Photoshop
- Shortcut to Reset Dialog Boxes in Photoshop
- Crop and Straighten in Photoshop
- Applying Effects and Styles to Layer Groups in Photoshop
- Viewing Free Transform’s Transformation Handles in Photoshop