In this video tutorial, Julieanne Kost demonstrates how to increase your productivity when working with type by creating Paragraph and Character styles in Photoshop CS6. With these styles, you can apply formatting to selected characters, lines, or paragraphs with a single click.
Posts tagged "Paragraph and Character Styles"
May 21, 2012
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
BOOKS BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Adobe’s MAKE IT Event in APAC on May 5th!
- Resetting Tool Options in Photoshop
- Creating your Adobe Portfolio (PDF tutorial)
- Hong Kong and Singapore Lightroom Library Shortcuts
- Duplicating Saved Books, Slideshows, Prints, or Web Galleries in Lightroom
- Paste Into a Selection in Photoshop
- Targeting a Layer Mask in Photoshop
- Pasting into a Layer Mask in Photoshop
- Unlinking Masks from Layers in Photoshop
- Temporarily Disabling & Enabling Masks in Photoshop