In this video tutorial (Paragraph and Character Styles in Photoshop CS6), Julieanne Kost demonstrates how to increase your productivity when working with type by creating Paragraph and Character styles in Photoshop CS6. With these styles, you can apply formatting to selected characters, lines, or paragraphs with a single click.
Posts tagged "Paragraph and Character Styles"
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Actions Adjustment Brush Adjustment Layers Adobe Bridge Adobe Camera Raw and DNG Automation Blend Modes Brushes and Painting Collections Cropping Curves Events and Workshops Export Filters Folders and Subfolders Free Transform Image Size Import Interface Layer Effects Layer Groups Layers Layer Styles Masking Metadata Paths Pen Tool Photography Preferences Presets and Templates Saving Files Selections Shape Tools Smart Objects and Smart Filters Spot Removal Tool The Book Module The Develop Module The Library Module The Print Module The Slideshow Module Type Tool Typography Video Video Tutorials - Adobe TV Working with Catalogs
- Video Tutorial – How to Optimize Lightroom 5
- Print (Output) Sharpening in Lightroom
- Email Photos Directly from Lightroom 5
- Photoshop Photography Program – Offer Ends December 2, 2013 11:59pm PST
- Fun, 3 Minute Video of Adobe’s Create Now Event in Japan
- Printing Questions from creativeLIVE
- Catalog Questions from creativeLIVE
- Develop Module Questions from creativeLIVE Lightroom 5 Course
- Video Tutorial – What is the Difference Between Lightroom or Bridge?
- Retaining History States when Merging Lightroom Catalogs