In this video tutorial (Paragraph and Character Styles in Photoshop CS6), Julieanne Kost demonstrates how to increase your productivity when working with type by creating Paragraph and Character styles in Photoshop CS6. With these styles, you can apply formatting to selected characters, lines, or paragraphs with a single click.
Posts tagged "Paragraph and Character Styles"
May 21, 2012
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- 48/50 – Color Range Improvements in Photoshop CC
- 47/50 – Refining a Selection with the Maximum and Minimum Filters in Photoshop CC
- 46/50 – How to Use Focus Area to Make Selections in Photoshop CC
- 45/50 – Additional Filters Available for 32-bit Files in Photoshop CC (v14.1)
- 44/50 – Adding a Picture Frame (Border) in Photoshop
- 43/50 – Create Unique Trees in Photoshop CC
- 42/50 – Apply an Arrow Along A Path Using Photoshop CC
- 41/50 – How to Use Perspective Warp in Photoshop CC
- 40/50 – How to Remove Distracting Elements using the Enhanced Content Aware Tools in Photoshop CC
- 39/50 – Conditional Actions in Photoshop CC