In the past, I have found it incredibly challenging to find music that reinforces my photographic vision. Lately however, the folks over at Triple Scoop Music have helped me to find, select and create a collection of songs that I find match the mood of my work. I’ve been told they are a bit on the haunting side, but I take that as a compliment. Click here if you’re interested in checking them out. Of course they offer a huge variety of musical styles, so I’m sure you’ll be able to find exactly what you’re looking for!
Posts tagged "Photogrpahy"
January 13, 2014
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Lightroom CC – Organizing Your Photographs
- Quick Tip – Adding Copyright and Contact Information to Photographs in Lightroom
- Quick Tip – Creating a Custom File Renaming Templates in Lightroom
- Importing Photos from your Computer into Lightroom
- Lightroom CC – Importing Images From a Camera
- Lightroom CC – Overview of the Lightroom Interface
- Learn Lightroom CC with Julieanne Kost
- Tips for Creating Panoramas in Adobe Camera Raw
- Tips for Creating Panoramas in Lightroom CC
- Tips for Creating Raw HDR Images in Lightroom CC