In the past, I have found it incredibly challenging to find music that reinforces my photographic vision. Lately however, the folks over at Triple Scoop Music have helped me to find, select and create a collection of songs that I find match the mood of my work. I’ve been told they are a bit on the haunting side, but I take that as a compliment. Click here if you’re interested in checking them out. Of course they offer a huge variety of musical styles, so I’m sure you’ll be able to find exactly what you’re looking for!
Posts tagged "Photogrpahy"
January 13, 2014
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
BOOKS BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Preference for Legacy Healing Brush In Photoshop CC 15.5
- FAQ: Photoshop CC 2015.5 now available
- 5 Hidden Gems in Photoshop CC (15.5)
- The Content Aware Crop Tool in Photoshop CC (15.5)
- Select and Mask Taskspace in Photoshop CC (15.5)
- New Typographic Features in Photoshop CC (15.5)
- Rotating an Image using the Ruler Tool in Photoshop
- Blending Layer Groups in Photoshop
- Clipping Masks in Photoshop
- Toggling the Lasso Tools in Photoshop