In the past, I have found it incredibly challenging to find music that reinforces my photographic vision. Lately however, the folks over at Triple Scoop Music have helped me to find, select and create a collection of songs that I find match the mood of my work. I’ve been told they are a bit on the haunting side, but I take that as a compliment. Click here if you’re interested in checking them out. Of course they offer a huge variety of musical styles, so I’m sure you’ll be able to find exactly what you’re looking for!
Posts tagged "Photogrpahy"
January 13, 2014
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
BOOKS BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Gradient Map Adjustment Layer in Photoshop
- Adobe Bridge CC Version 6.2 Available
- The Advantages to using Libraries to Store Layer Styles
- Introducing Adobe Post
- Adding Images from the Libraries Panel in Photoshop
- Calling all Students: Passport to Creativity!
- Adjusting the Length of the Tilt Shift Blur in Photoshop
- Unifying Images Through Color in Photoshop
- Boundary Warp Now Available in Adobe Camera Raw 9.4 and Lightroom CC 6.4!
- Masking Multiple Layers using Layer Groups