In the past, I have found it incredibly challenging to find music that reinforces my photographic vision. Lately however, the folks over at Triple Scoop Music have helped me to find, select and create a collection of songs that I find match the mood of my work. I’ve been told they are a bit on the haunting side, but I take that as a compliment. Click here if you’re interested in checking them out. Of course they offer a huge variety of musical styles, so I’m sure you’ll be able to find exactly what you’re looking for!
Posts tagged "Photogrpahy"
January 13, 2014
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Lightroom CC – Removing Lens Distortions and Correcting Perspective
- Quick Tip – Applying Changes to Multiple Images in Lightroom
- Quick Tip – Shadow and Highlight Clipping Warnings In Lightroom
- How to Add Arrowheads to Lines in Photoshop
- Lightroom CC – Create Stunning Images using the Basic Panel
- Quick Tip – Saving Changes to Files in Lightroom
- Lightroom CC – Cropping Images
- Quick Tip – Working with Smart Collections in Lightroom
- Using Color to Add Emotional Impact to a Photograph
- Lightroom CC – Creating Custom Collections of Images