In the past, I have found it incredibly challenging to find music that reinforces my photographic vision. Lately however, the folks over at Triple Scoop Music have helped me to find, select and create a collection of songs that I find match the mood of my work. I’ve been told they are a bit on the haunting side, but I take that as a compliment. Click here if you’re interested in checking them out. Of course they offer a huge variety of musical styles, so I’m sure you’ll be able to find exactly what you’re looking for!
Posts tagged "Photogrpahy"
January 13, 2014
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Helpful Hints for Creating Actions in Photoshop
- Working with Variables in Photoshop
- Duplicate vs Create New Smart Object via Copy in Photoshop
- Camera Raw 8.8 now available!
- Masking Videos for Special Effects in Photoshop
- The Top 10 Ways to Automate Lightroom (Part 2)
- The Top 10 Ways to Automate Lightroom (Part 1)
- Photoshop and Lightroom Presentations before Texas School 4-25-2015
- Custom Panels and Workspaces in Photoshop
- Auto-Collapse Iconic Panels in Photoshop