In the past, I have found it incredibly challenging to find music that reinforces my photographic vision. Lately however, the folks over at Triple Scoop Music have helped me to find, select and create a collection of songs that I find match the mood of my work. I’ve been told they are a bit on the haunting side, but I take that as a compliment. Click here if you’re interested in checking them out. Of course they offer a huge variety of musical styles, so I’m sure you’ll be able to find exactly what you’re looking for!
Posts tagged "Photogrpahy"
January 13, 2014
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
WINDOW SEAT – iBook/EPUB
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Cropping Shortcuts in Lightroom
- Heal and Clone Between Documents in Photoshop
- More Shortcuts for Targeting Layers via the Keyboard in Photoshop
- Moving Layers in Photoshop
- Color-coding Layers in Photoshop
- Lightroom CC 2015.3 and Lightroom 6.3 Now Available
- Zoom while Transforming in Photoshop
- The Histogram Panel in Photoshop
- Merging Lightroom Catalogs
- The Navigator Panel in Photoshop