In the past, I have found it incredibly challenging to find music that reinforces my photographic vision. Lately however, the folks over at Triple Scoop Music have helped me to find, select and create a collection of songs that I find match the mood of my work. I’ve been told they are a bit on the haunting side, but I take that as a compliment. Click here if you’re interested in checking them out. Of course they offer a huge variety of musical styles, so I’m sure you’ll be able to find exactly what you’re looking for!
Posts tagged "Photogrpahy"
January 13, 2014
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
WINDOW SEAT – iBook/EPUB
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Selecting Type in Photoshop
- Entering Text in Photoshop
- Importing into Lightroom
- Lightroom CC Updates Now Available!
- Updates to Lightroom for Web
- Camera Raw 9.2 Now Available!
- Updates to Lightroom for Mobile
- Adobe Announces Photoshop Fix for iOS
- Adobe Announces Photoshop Mix 2.0
- Loading Channels as Selections in Photoshop