In the past, I have found it incredibly challenging to find music that reinforces my photographic vision. Lately however, the folks over at Triple Scoop Music have helped me to find, select and create a collection of songs that I find match the mood of my work. I’ve been told they are a bit on the haunting side, but I take that as a compliment. Click here if you’re interested in checking them out. Of course they offer a huge variety of musical styles, so I’m sure you’ll be able to find exactly what you’re looking for!
Posts tagged "Photogrpahy"
January 13, 2014
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM / LINKEDIN
- Adobe Bridge CC Essential Training
- Adobe Camera Raw Essential Training
- Photoshop CC 2017 Essential Training: The Basics
- Photoshop CC 2017 Essential Training: Design
- Photoshop CC 2017 Essential Training: Photography
- Introduction to Photo Compositing
- The Art of Photoshop Compositing
- Photoshop CC 2015 Essential Training
- Photoshop CS6 Essential Training
BOOKS BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Creating Diptychs in Lightroom CC
- Chasing the Ice: Article in Create Magazine
- John Paul Caponigro on Blending Modes in Photoshop
- Photography from Japan – Created in Adobe Spark
- Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Training in Dallas, TX
- Crop and Straighten Photos in Photoshop CC
- Content Aware Fill – Control the Source in Photoshop CC
- Updated- Lightroom CC Tips,Tricks, and Quick Reference Guide!
- Setting a Default Folder for Lightroom Mobile
- Quickly Apply a Preset using the Painter Tool in Lightroom CC