In the past, I have found it incredibly challenging to find music that reinforces my photographic vision. Lately however, the folks over at Triple Scoop Music have helped me to find, select and create a collection of songs that I find match the mood of my work. I’ve been told they are a bit on the haunting side, but I take that as a compliment. Click here if you’re interested in checking them out. Of course they offer a huge variety of musical styles, so I’m sure you’ll be able to find exactly what you’re looking for!
Posts tagged "Photogrpahy"
January 13, 2014
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
WINDOW SEAT – iBook/EPUB
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Using Blend Modes to Emulate an Image Transfer Effect in Photoshop
- Selecting Soft Edge Objects using Refine Edge in Photoshop
- Blending Two Photos Together using Layer Masks in Photoshop
- Using Vanishing Point to Paste in Perspective
- The Activities Center in Lightroom CC
- Using the Canvas Size Command in Photoshop
- How Large Can You Print Your Image in Photoshop?
- Customizing Keyboard Shortcuts in Photoshop CC 2015
- Adobe Bridge CC Essential Training on Lynda.com
- How to Rename a Lightroom Catalog