In the past, I have found it incredibly challenging to find music that reinforces my photographic vision. Lately however, the folks over at Triple Scoop Music have helped me to find, select and create a collection of songs that I find match the mood of my work. I’ve been told they are a bit on the haunting side, but I take that as a compliment. Click here if you’re interested in checking them out. Of course they offer a huge variety of musical styles, so I’m sure you’ll be able to find exactly what you’re looking for!
Posts tagged "Photogrpahy"
January 13, 2014
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Merging Layers in Photoshop
- Finding Similar Layers in Photoshop
- Quickly Centering a Layer in Photoshop
- Tips and Tricks in Photoshop CC – Friday, on CreativeLive
- Automating Your Workflow in Photoshop – Thursday, on CreativeLive
- Chris Orwig and Julieanne Kost – Searching for the Creative Spark – on CreativeLive this Thursday!
- Photoshop and Lightroom Essentials – Sunday 3/1 at WPPI in Las Vegas!
- 6 Days of Free Photoshop Training – Starting Monday!
- Load Layer Contents as a Selection in Photoshop
- Selecting with the Marquee Tool in Photoshop