When using the Polygon tool, ‘[‘ or ]’ decreases or increases the number of sides by one. Adding the Shift key will increase/decrease the number of sides in increments of 10.
Posts tagged "The Polygon Tool"
July 29, 2009
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
WINDOW SEAT – iBook/EPUB
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Loading Channels as Selections in Photoshop
- Viewing Channels in Panel Based Adjustments
- Viewing Channels in Photoshop
- Merging multiple images to create a panorama in Adobe Camera Raw
- Recreating Traditional Color Toning Effects in Adobe Camera Raw
- Customizing Color Using HSL in Adobe Camera Raw
- Toggling Layer Visibility in Photoshop
- Make Your Image Shine in Adobe Camera Raw
- Resetting the Local Adjustment tools in Adobe Camera Raw
- Correcting a Tilted Horizon in Adobe Camera Raw