When using the Polygon tool, ‘[‘ or ]’ decreases or increases the number of sides by one. Adding the Shift key will increase/decrease the number of sides in increments of 10.
Posts tagged "The Polygon Tool"
July 29, 2009
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Lightroom CC – Going from Desktop to Mobile – An Introduction to Lightroom Mobile
- Lightroom CC – Web Collection Sharing Across Devices
- Lightroom CC – Working with DSLR Video
- Lightroom CC – Publishing Collections of Photographs to Facebook
- Lightroom CC – Using the Web Module to Create Galleries
- Quick Tip – Printing Multiple Images to a Single JPEG in Lightroom.
- Lightroom CC – Printing a Contact Sheet of Photographs
- Photographs from New Zealand
- Lightroom CC – Print the Perfect Image
- Quick Tip – Creating a Custom Identity Plate in Lightroom CC