When using the Polygon tool, ‘[‘ or ]’ decreases or increases the number of sides by one. Adding the Shift key will increase/decrease the number of sides in increments of 10.
Posts tagged "The Polygon Tool"
July 29, 2009
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Locking the Zoom Position in Lightroom
- Customizing the Default Settings in Lighroom’s Develop Module
- Creating Collections that Automatically Sync with Lightroom Mobile
- Lightroom 5.7 – Collaboration Features and the Lightroom Web Interface
- Adobe Announces Lightroom 5.7 and Camera Raw 8.7 Update Now Available!
- Free Transform Shortcuts in Photoshop
- Setting Color Samplers using the Eyedropper in Photoshop
- The Eyedropper Tool in Photoshop
- Rotate View and Spring Loaded Cursors in Photoshop
- Adding New Layers to a Document in Photoshop