When using the Polygon tool, ‘[‘ or ]’ decreases or increases the number of sides by one. Adding the Shift key will increase/decrease the number of sides in increments of 10.
Posts tagged "The Polygon Tool"
July 29, 2009
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM / LINKEDIN
- Adobe Bridge CC Essential Training
- Adobe Camera Raw Essential Training
- Photoshop CC 2017 Essential Training: The Basics
- Photoshop CC 2017 Essential Training: Design
- Photoshop CC 2017 Essential Training: Photography
- Introduction to Photo Compositing
- The Art of Photoshop Compositing
- Photoshop CC 2015 Essential Training
- Photoshop CS6 Essential Training
BOOKS BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Lightroom Mobile 2.6 for iOS “Getting Started Series”
- New Reference View Announced in Lightroom CC
- Adobe Announces Updates for Lightroom Mobile, Lightroom CC, and Adobe Camera Raw
- Remove Adobe Branding from Your Spark Stories!
- Custom Keyboard Shortcuts for Painting Tools in Photoshop CC
- Photoshop Layer Count and Composite Layer Values
- Updates to Adobe Spark Post
- Quick Access to the Lightroom mobile Camera on iOS
- Passenger Seat – Creating a Photographic Project from Conception through Execution in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom On Sale!
- Photoshop World 2017 – Orlando, Florida